PARTS OF CANADA should be condemned, shld b labeled uninhabitable: EDMONTON tonight is -30

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What on god’s green earth are people doing down there.

It is ridiculously cold.

Meanwhile my winter is 48 degree Fahrenheit :ohhhdamn::mjdontkno::westbrookswag::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

It is ridiculously cold.

Meanwhile my winter is 48 degree Fahrenheit :ohhhdamn::mjdontkno::westbrookswag::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

cadaans and aboriginals love cold weather. blacks and somalis cant tolerate it. Seen a fob farax wearing a goose down jacket and fur hat in late spring :drakelaugh:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP

It is ridiculously cold.

I’ve been there many times. Shit is unbearably cold there, walaal it makes Minnesota feel like Dubai :damn: :damn:
It’s baadiyo whallahi only good for truck drivers and camp workers other than that it’s booty :damn:
And the damn house prices going up cause these rich Arabs buying up blocks of homes Nacala

VixR

Veritas
The winter this year is incredibly wimpy. It was more like an extended fall with small patches of snowfall here and there.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The winter this year is incredibly wimpy. It was more like an extended fall with small patches of snowfall here and there.

I can’t call this winter

This is pretty bizarre

It is exactly how I wanted. Just cool pleasant weather, mainly in the mid 30s.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP

It is ridiculously cold.

Lmao my aunt lives there. She was telling us they needed to start the car every few hours at night to save the battery from draining out

Trending