PART 2

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
As she accepted his challenge in doing three things for him, in which she had no idea what they were going to be. She slowly exhaled and asked him what those 3 things were and he responded with a burst of laughter followed by a strange look.

He said “ok, you must do whatever I tell you to do or bring me whatever I tell you to bring no matter how odd they might be”
She replied “sure what is it?”

He then went on about how she must do this in the order he requests, he said “you must first bring me your husband’s hairbrush and his favourite shirt and one pair of shoes he wears often.

She was puzzled in why he would ask her to bring him these items that belonged to her husband. “I wonder what his going do with them,” she thought to herself.
Immediately after she agreed to get him those items.
“I will wait downstairs and don’t you dare think about escaping,” he said with a loud voice full of anger.

As she was going up the stairs she could hear her husband’s voice calling out to her faintly. She ran up the stairs and followed his voice, his voice then led her to a room they were told to never open by the landlord when they first moved in. “My love, I’m here” she cried whilst trying to open the jammed door. Her husband then told her to knock the door 5 times and then open it quickly as the door was not a normal door but one that was enchanted.

So she did that and there was her poor husband with his hands tied behind his back and leaning against the wall. She ran to him crying and hugged him “are you ok” she said to him and he replied “I’m just fine my darling but we need to find a way to escape”. As she was freeing him she noticed how beautiful the room was and how it looked like someone was living there, with clothes thrown on a small corner chair and silk sheets as well as a few paintings of Egyptian cats hanged on the wall.

She was confused in why they were told not to open this room, as her thoughts ran wild she knew she had to snap out of it and think of way they can escape.
“Has he told you to gather some of my belongings for him?” her husband asked followed by “well it’s a good thing you found me before you gave them to him, because this thing or whatever it is, is trying to become me and after that it wants to live my life and erase your memory into thinking I’m him” he said.

As they were trying to escape through their bedroom window, they saw their landlord looking up at them and at the same time shaking his head. Out of no where he screamed out a foreign name we’ve never heard before and as soon as he screamed that name out, we heard someone rushing up the stairs.

To be continued....

Trending

Latest posts