Parliament will not approve deal reached in samareeb city by the gareen family

They will not according to my sources!! This is what farmagio wants but a lot of you missed this master stroke! We all know farmagio has the parliament in his pocket and why would they approve something that endangers their interests which is an extension to give then more time to ensure they keep their positions? Farmagio is too smart for the two kab iyo lax states.

No it is how escapes blame! He never does or says anything bad he gets others to do it for him.

118074082_3148037111931874_9104013853598664396_o.jpg

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Which one do you think will happen?
I personally think Xaarmajo will get his way into getting his extension whether he fulfils his 1m1v remains to be seen
The extension was my initial expectation because that was the most logical outcome that Farmaajo/MPs would want. I even started a thread about it yesterday.

It is obvious to me now that Yamamoto is against breaking the election date. I believe he is the architech of yesterday's agreement. The US stance is very consistent with its domestic traditions. When Trump floated the idea of delaying the US presidential elections in November due to COVID-19, it was shot down.

Parliament vote is a perfect tool for Farmaajo to incapacitate the IC pushers in Somalia. I am kind of evolved and not sure if rejection is a good way forward for Somalia.

I think there is silent rivalry between the US and Turkey in Somalia. After the Turks lost Sudan to the US/Israel in the 2019 coup, they don't want to risk losing Farmaajo. I believe it is them who came up with the parliament vote "insurance". The Turks are smart. For example, they took their time and underwent all legislative steps before embarking on their East Med explorations and Libyan war. The UN and the EU are helpless to stop Turkey as there is nothing to bite to apart from the dispute resolution calls.

I concur with you and will be surprised if the MPs vote in favor of the agreement. How could they vote against themselves?

He needs an extension first dont you get it? The guy is playing 5D chess walahi. People think this election mode that they signed in dhusamareb is what he wants when he doesnt. I can see him coming back through an extension.
I don't think he deserves an extension to be honest with you. The guy has been very divisive in a country already divided. I'm not saying his predecessor was better. Clearly he was not, but Farmajo needs to go.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kkkkk you shouldn't be commentating on Somali politics if you already didn't know that. FailMaajo's plan is to belittle Dhusomareb accord by using the parliament to dismantle it completely. He already said the parliament has to ratify whatever deal that comes out of the conference and we all know that he has 190+ MPs ready to block the deal to be ratified by the parliament.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The extension was my initial expectation because that was the most logical outcome that Farmaajo/MPs would want. I even started a thread about it yesterday.

It is obvious to me now that Yamamoto is against breaking the election date. I believe he is the architech of yesterday's agreement. The US stance is very consistent with its domestic traditions. When Trump floated the idea of delaying the US presidential elections in November due to COVID-19, it was shot down.

Parliament vote is a perfect tool for Farmaajo to incapacitate the IC pushers in Somalia. I am kind of evolved and not sure if rejection is a good way forward for Somalia.

I think there is silent rivalry between the US and Turkey in Somalia. After the Turks lost Sudan to the US/Israel in the 2019 coup, they don't want to risk losing Farmaajo. I believe it is them who came up with the parliament vote "insurance". The Turks are smart. For example, they took their time and underwent all legislative steps before embarking on their East Med explorations and Libyan war. The UN and the EU are helpless to stop Turkey as there is nothing to bite to apart from the dispute resolution calls.

I concur with you and will be surprised if the MPs vote in favor of the agreement. How could they vote against themselves?

Kheyre was sacrificed for the last rejection vote by Parliament , who is next, maybe Mahdi :hmm:

I don't think he deserves an extension to be honest with you. The guy has been very divisive in a country already divided. I'm not saying his predecessor was better. Clearly he was not, but Farmajo needs to go.
I agree bro but i meant he is looking for an extension and that is his whole goal here. He is not interested in any form of election. He is acting all just to throw a bone for the jaahil somali people and the ic to make it seem like he is ready to do everything to make sure an election happens. The parliament will throw this out which is what he told them.

Kkkkk you shouldn't be commentating on Somali politics if you already didn't know that. FailMaajo's plan is to belittle Dhusomareb accord by using the parliament to dismantle it completely. He already said the parliament has to ratify whatever deal that comes out of the conference and we all know that he has 190+ MPs ready to block the deal to be ratified by the parliament.
Lets bet. I will send you 50 for if they ratify it?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Lets bet. I will send you 50 for if they ratify it?
Carefully re-read what i wrote. I said the deal won't be ratified because that's what FailMaajo planned all along. He wants the deal to be thrown out by the parliament then they'll vote for his extension. It's a preplanned and orchestrated tactical plot.

hhhh Farmaajo has learned a lot, from his past. Being a student/son of dictatorship doctrine.
He is using parliament to vote Yes or No on anything he wants.

I don't like the guy, but i give credit for being Smart Dictator.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Kheyre was sacrificed for the last rejection vote by Parliament , who is next, maybe Mahdi
I am not sure if anybody needs to be sacrificed this time. The IC does not have a strong case for outright rejection of the parliamentary vote granting extension to Farmaajo.

Abiy both extended his tenure and postponed the parliamentary elections indefinitely in Ethiopia. The IC accepted it. Farmaajo can simply accuse the IC of double standards if they butt heads. Things are looking good for Farmaajo unless he made some sort of a deal with Yamamoto and prepared to step down.

Do you think Mahdi will be replaced as the PM after the dust settles?

ethiopia-election-delay.PNG

ethiopia-election-delay2.PNG

election-delay-map.PNG