Parasite and Asian women

Just got done watching the 2019 Korean film, parasite. What an amazing film it was, but unfortunately for me, my take away from that amazing film was that:

If East Asian women had phat booty, they would undoubtedly be the best looking women. :lawd:

Yellow fever Abdis in the house? Announce yourselves, rate this thread :patrice:

Last edited:
this is now an asian female apppreciation thread

19e51cbdceaaa428d3ec38e42c83d027.jpg

f9dcce6991b3b03ffa51432cd8fd7cfb.jpg

park-so-dam-attends-the-photocall-for-parasite-during-the-news-photo-1581368688.jpg

CANNES-INTERNATIONAL-FILM-FESTIVAL.jpg

the last one is 40 years old :lawd:

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
This is an incredibly reductive and facile understanding of Parasite... Both “rich” and “poor” rely upon and resent each other, which causes a dissonance of sorts. The resultant tension caused by this internal struggle, exemplified and examined thoroughly in the film, serves a very timely and pointed observation/critique of many modern societies and the people existing within them.

But yeah asian women are hot I guess

This is an incredibly reductive and facile understanding of Parasite... Both “rich” and “poor” rely upon and resent each other, which causes a dissonance of sorts. The resultant tension caused by this internal struggle, exemplified and examined thoroughly in the film, serves a very timely and pointed observation/critique of many modern societies and the people existing within them.

I believe you are missing the point the critique of society and the disconnect of the wealthy and the poor in the movie was was merely a tool to showcase the beauty of asian women. I actually have not watched the movie do you recommend it.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I believe you are missing the point the critique of society and the disconnect of the wealthy and the poor in the movie was was merely a tool to showcase the beauty of asian women. I actually have not watched the movie do you recommend it.
Absolutely! It's a spectacular film which has many more layers than what I've stated, it's an edge of your seat thrill, one of the best of the decade

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Intriguing film, a bit boring on the first half, the second half is lit though. Unexpected turn of events.

How have you managed to write so much yet say so little? Are you like @DR OSMAN ? Anyways, i thoroughly enjoyed, understood, and was deeply moved by the film. But it's biggest effect on me was opening my eyes to how gorgeous korean women are. That sister was really fine, shame she had to go out like that :banderas:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
How have you managed to write so much yet say so little? Are you like @DR OSMAN ? Anyways, i thoroughly enjoyed, understood, and was deeply moved by the film. But it's biggest effect on me was opening my eyes to how gorgeous korean women are. That sister was really fine, shame she had to go out like that :banderas:
Are we becoming the reverse Kpop xalimos?

Trending

Latest posts