Paranormal experience

Xoxoxo

VIP
Before I go into my secret family history: no I have no clue of which tribe my mom belongs to. And no I can’t ask her about it. I asked million times and she refuses to mention or even talk about it, I also only ever knew my aunt & my grandmother on my maternal side, my mom cut off my other relatives out off her life so I know almost nothing about them either.
from the stories my mom used to tell me, there were a lot of people in her family who were witches and used to work with demons, spirits and entities. The practice of it within their family luckily got stopped by my great great grandfather who forbid anyone to do it anymore. Sadly, this got my great great grandfather cursed by those entities. According to my grandmother, she told me that his whole bloodline/generation would suffer and those demons would never leave them alone until they decided that they have tormented us enough. Since then everyone was wary of who was a witch, until my aunt picked up our practice which got her to become an outcast. My mom still had a close relation with my aunt which resulted into her getting close with me and my siblings. But at some point she just disappeared and we heard nothing from her again.

And from that point, things got worse for our family again, mainly for me, our mother and my siblings. We were used with the fact that we didn’t had any luck. Almost everything in our lives went wrong but we got used to it and lived with it, until my younger sibling was heavily sick and got extremely pale. He lost all his colour from his skin and he was on the verge of dying. My older sibling seemingly got possessed, really really badly. Multiple times they were talking with themselves in a tongue no one in our house hold could understand, they acted abnormally whenever someone was besides them, and then they tried to burn the small apartment we were living in at the time. my mom was terrified about them and brought them to a sheikh, but it took 4 times until they became normal again.

I got affected too badly as a mere 3 year old child. I can’t remember a lot of things from my youth but if there’s definitely smt I would never forget it was my haunting dreams. My dreams were not usual and always had the same start & ending. I would wake up, go outside and watch the full moon. A huge gigantic dark monster would stare at me and then scream a high pitched frequency which would make my ears bleed badly. I would run as a maniac to avoid it, but I wasn’t fast enough. Eventually the monster would get me and rip me apart as a whole, and I would feel the pain. I always felt the pain. Whenever I woke up and slept again the same dream would just replay itself. So after 4 days I stopped sleeping and stayed up all nigh. the man my mother married at the time eventually left us because he was swept with it too. My mom was fired from her work and had many near death experiences.

At one point my mom had enough of it. We eventually left africa and migrated to Europe, my mother prayed to Allah and asked him to protect us and to not let anything get us. Our trip went roughly and there were a few issues but luckily we went to Europe, ever since Then we were left alone. I could sleep normally and my other siblings got better and healthier.

this made me definitely paranoid though lmao.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1627646432538.png

i sadly have no clue, I do know that my mom is from the south, she’s a southern women. My dad is just from central Somalia
If it's true you family was practicing magic, you need Ruqya done on you and the family just to be on the safe side.

That magic demon shit isn’t real. If somebody had a Gun and put it on a witches head. I guarantee you no “magic” could save her.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I wish I have at least one paranormal experience in my lifetime

I would love there to be more unexplained strangeness this boring world

Trending