Paper states running back to Puntland!

1713513193850.jpeg

I honestly can not think of a worse line-up of political β€˜allies’. It’s like they did a roll call for the most unreliable + self serving FMS leaders. Good luck Puntland

See Ya Good Job GIF by The Democrats

They are all for sale, one just has to know where it's tender and where it tickles. Or you can be bold.
Thats been well established in Somali politics at this point
:francis:

What I don't get is Puntland trying to form alliances with these FMS leaders who have shown us they could care less about 'federalism' or the constitution. I know its "politics" but they are openly wasting each others and everybody else's time and its getting old.

What I don't get is Puntland trying to form alliances with these FMS leaders who have shown us they could care less about 'federalism' or the constitution. I know its "politics" but they are openly wasting each others and everybody else's time and its getting old.
Don't listen to @Gemstone he/she supports hsm despite his poor leadership due to qabiil and hides behind nationalism.

Last edited:

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.

We in Benadir say "Luuq luuq maroow laasim laamigaas imaahaa".