Panama Papers: King of Saudi Arabia sponsored Netanyahu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...g-saudi-arabia-sponsored-netanyahus-campaign/

Let's bootyclap
4X8HjTp.gif

I find it funny that they haven't recognized Israel yet are funding netanyahus presidential campaign and discussing Iran with them. Allll while spreading Wahhabism

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
This has been known for quite awhile now

yeah I figured. I never looked into the panama papers. I thought maybe we could discuss KSA and their shenanigans. How can you be the number one supporter of wahhabism and have a secret alliance with Israel?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Its all about money and power. When you have no Integrity, you will literally make a deal with the devil.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
yeah I figured. I never looked into the panama papers. I thought maybe we could discuss KSA and their shenanigans. How can you be the number one supporter of wahhabism and have a secret alliance with Israel?
They have a common enemy in iran and syria.

Apollo

VIP
Without Saudi Arabia the U.S. petrodollar system wouldn't work. The U.S. and K.S.A. are best friends. Only pretending to be enemies for the plebs.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They have a common enemy in iran and syria.

yeah but KSA is the supposed righteous "leader" of the islamic world. Out of the two Iran seems much better. At least they stand by their beliefs, everyone knows Iran supports and funds Hezbollah and Hamas mean while Saudi Arabia plays coy have yet to recognize Israel has condemned Israel in the past but are funding Israeli politicians.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
yeah but KSA is the supposed righteous "leader" of the islamic world. Out of the two Iran seems much better. At least they stand by their beliefs, everyone knows Iran supports and funds Hezbollah and Hamas mean while Saudi Arabia plays coy have yet to recognize Israel has condemned Israel in the past but are funding Israeli politicians.
Israel and KSA are funded by the americans like baraf said thats why.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Without Saudi Arabia the U.S. petrodollar system wouldn't work. The U.S. and K.S.A. are best friends. Only pretending to be enemies for the plebs.

I believe the relationship between USA and KSA has deteriorated at least during Obama's time it'll be interesting to see what Hilary Clinton will bring in to the picture. I can picture a war in the same manner as Iraq coming up.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I believe the relationship between USA and KSA has deteriorated at least during Obama's time it'll be interesting to see what Hilary Clinton will bring in to the picture. I can picture a war in the same manner as Iraq coming up.

Why would they go to War?

The oil pact will keep up the status quo for probably another 100 years minimum. The reserves in the Middle East dwarf theirs.

This should surprise nobody. Arab rulers do not care about Palestine. They never did. They only pretend to care to garner domestic political support.

The Al Saud family only cares about Iran. They're terrified of Iran. Iran is encroaching on their turf, beating them in their various proxy wars and surrounding them. Iran has a lot of influence in Syria, Iraq, Bahrain, and parts of Yemen. Saudi Arabia is losing everywhere and America is signaling that the daddy-daugther relationship is soon to be over.

Turning to Israel is perhaps not their first choice, but the Al Saud family is desperate and wants a new tough boy friend to protect them from Iran. They know they'll be torn up like a rag doll if they confront Iran directly. They hope that the nutty Netanyahu is brash enough to actually start something with Iran, putting pressure off Saudi Arabia.

Most arab rulers are a pieces of shit anyways, What are saudi doing with the refugees........... Oh wait, they didnt take any in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending