Pakistani speaks Somali and Claims to be from Badhan/Dhahar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He speaks better Somali than plenty of westernized kids on this forum.
His banter is off limits, kulahaa:
Qabiiladayda aniga waa Warsangali weeye kkkkkkkk :drakelaugh:
@Suldaanka @BenInHer @Cabdi

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley:A man from the subcontinent would claim to be from warsangeli
Kkkk that's actually possible since Warsangali were influential traders back then. Plenty of their merchants moved to the Indian subcontinent.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Ya thats my cousin.
Im not surprised when i went to dubai. Lots of the business people were Warsangali.
Is that the uk.
Yes! The guy used to work with Somali merchants in Dubai. His Somali is not that bad either.

He speaks better Somali than plenty of westernized kids on this forum.
His banter is off limits, kulahaa:
Qabiiladayda aniga waa Warsangali weeye kkkkkkkk :drakelaugh:
@Suldaanka @BenInHer @Cabdi
Ya thats my cousin.
Im not surprised when i went to dubai. Lots of the business people were Warsangali
Kkkk that's actually possible since Warsangali were influential traders back then. Plenty of their merchants moved to the Indian subcontinent.
My uncle went to Hyderbad and met a community of 16 Warsangali old heads that married hindis. They bought the houses and their grandchildren were living with them.

In Badhan a bihid00r man has 2 indian wives. They speak perfect somali

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yes! The guy used to work with Somali merchants in Dubai. His Somali is not that bad either.
The Somali market in old Dubai where they sell diracs and gold. The Indians there usually speak somali. I went with my edo once and I was really impressed

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The Somali market in old Dubai where they sell diracs and gold. The Indians there usually speak somali. I went with my edo once and I was really impressed
He might be a true Warsangali.

1D7AE587-8EDB-4C17-A2E3-44C91FF889C6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending