Pair bonding

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
The more promiscuous someone is,the less likely he/she will be able to pair bond with their romantic partner,having used so many people for pleasure only. When you treat people as casual,you will see your wife/husband as casual and you will not be able to have emotional intimacy. Our prophet Muhammad (saws) warned against zina for a reason.
main-qimg-58c5a2aab1836ad7dd1e0fe4e9a08e74.png

They also don’t mention that there’s more cheating in marriage with people who had a lot of past partners before getting married. People can’t go from having a lot of sexual variety to just one person and be content. They’ll always get bored and have a wandering eye

A study related to OP

"In humans, in contrast to animals, the genetic influences on infidelity are unclear. We report here a large study of over 1600 unselected United Kingdom female twin pairs who confidentially reported previous episodes of infidelity and total lifetime number of sexual partners, as well as attitudes towards infidelity. Our findings demonstrate that infidelity and number of sexual partners are both under moderate genetic influence (41% and 38% heritable, respectively) and the genetic correlation between these two traits is strong (47%)."

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A study related to OP

"In humans, in contrast to animals, the genetic influences on infidelity are unclear. We report here a large study of over 1600 unselected United Kingdom female twin pairs who confidentially reported previous episodes of infidelity and total lifetime number of sexual partners, as well as attitudes towards infidelity. Our findings demonstrate that infidelity and number of sexual partners are both under moderate genetic influence (41% and 38% heritable, respectively) and the genetic correlation between these two traits is strong (47%)."

there should NOT be any genetic influences- there is NO "cheating gene" ! Periodt!

Just the same there is no "gay gene"! Periodt!

Now-- u can have a 'feelings of wanting to cheat" or "feelings of homosexuality" but you can clearly control it by instructive skills provided by your God. Starting with your Conscious heart and mind. Periodt!

They also don’t mention that there’s more cheating in marriage with people who had a lot of past partners before getting married. People can’t go from having a lot of sexual variety to just one person and be content. They’ll always get bored and have a wandering eye
This is what I don't understand, alot of Non-Muslims I talk to say they can have alot of partners before a logn term relationship and stay loyal in there relationship without cheating and it is easy for everyone, at the same time cheating is very common and I don't understand someone who has so much sexual variety can magically be loyal to one person for an extended period of time and say its easy

there should NOT be any genetic influences- there is NO "cheating gene" ! Periodt!

Just the same there is no "gay gene"! Periodt!

Now-- u can have a 'feelings of wanting to cheat" or "feelings of homosexuality" but you can clearly control it by instructive skills provided by your God. Starting with your Conscious heart and mind. Periodt!
Its a fact that there is a genetic influence, but the key word here is influence.

There is no gene that will 100% make you a cheater/promiscuous, but it may mean you have a propensity towards that kind of behaviour, you still have complete control over your actions despite this. I 1000% agree with what you said at the end.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its a fact that there is a genetic influence, but the key word here is influence.

There is no gene that will 100% make you a cheater/promiscuous, but it may mean you have a propensity towards that kind of behaviour, you still have complete control over your actions despite this. I 1000% agree with what you said at the end.

Absolutely. Great argument. Same way - Gays have pre-disposed genetics to homosexuality. Make sense. But Influence is not action. Influence means, The odds are just not in your favor. Better vest up!

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is what I don't understand, alot of Non-Muslims I talk to say they can have alot of partners before a logn term relationship and stay loyal in there relationship without cheating and it is easy for everyone, at the same time cheating is very common and I don't understand someone who has so much sexual variety can magically be loyal to one person for an extended period of time and say its easy

Once a cheater always a cheater.

Yaraye

VIP
Trust me. No man is good enough to commit zina and go to hell for. If you're ever doubt your self control, just think of these two choices. A possible orgasm (which may or may not even happen) or eternal hellfire.
Flaming Hot Big Scary Monsters GIF by bsmrocks
If you think that way, You'll be safe.

CalmOne20####

Somaliland + Ogaden Heritage
Trust me. No man is good enough to commit zina and go to hell for. If you're ever doubt your self control, just think of these two choices. A possible orgasm (which may or may not even happen) or eternal hellfire.
Flaming Hot Big Scary Monsters GIF by bsmrocks
If you think that way, You'll be safe.
Same goes for men

Those kinds of studies are the worst. How genetically predisposed am I to write this? I bet some fools would make claims of it if they had the "statistical parameters". Ah yes, 30% genetics.🤓 What goofballs.

People that have fucked 100 people will struggle to pair bond normally compared to people that are virgins. That's common sense; you don't need a chart for that. Women more than men. A life free of Zina is the best no matter what, no doubt about that. It's never worth it.

Trending