OVO/Drake Thread - Certified Lover Boy Coming Soon/ Yung Bleu feat Drake(Out Now)

Was going to make a new thread but lets reuse this one to hate on Drizzy. This nigga has officially fallen off. From the corny bars to coming out as a lesbian, this shit was a chore to finish. This is why Drizzy will never be the goat or top 5 in anything apart from being the go-to culture appropriation for white people in listening to black people's music.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Love the album with more listens. I thoroughly enjoyed it more than Donda and I like Donda.

Kanye and Drake both could have done better but they did their thing. Hope they squash the beef and give us the collab album they were teasing back then.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Was going to make a new thread but lets reuse this one to hate on Drizzy. This nigga has officially fallen off. From the corny bars to coming out as a lesbian, this shit was a chore to finish. This is why Drizzy will never be the goat or top 5 in anything apart from being the go-to culture appropriation for white people in listening to black people's music.
give it a couple more listens. I didn't like it at first and thought it was boring but got soo much better with more listens.

I also im lowkey loving the lesbian bar LMAOOO, its so cheesy but so good at the same time

give it a couple more listens. I didn't like it at first and thought it was boring but got soo much better with more listens.

I also im lowkey loving the lesbian bar LMAOOO, its so cheesy but so good at the same time
Nah not for me. Even scary hours 2 and dark lane demos which were mids overall topped this for me. The thing about drizzy is he has a safe sound he goes for which is calm but when you keep making the same shit over and over again, talking about your woes and fucking this hoe blah blah. Like damn it gets tiring like nigga you 35 plus and haven't been in a long term relationship and it shows smh. All the songs he makes if he has already done them he has done them better before. The one time he stepped out his comfort zone was IYRTITL and he had them OVO sweatshop niggas Quentin Miller and Party working overtime. Even Take Care half the album was written by Abel like damn Drizzy is actually a vulture for real.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Nah not for me. Even scary hours 2 and dark lane demos which were mids overall topped this for me. The thing about drizzy is he has a safe sound he goes for which is calm but when you keep making the same shit over and over again, talking about your woes and fucking this *** blah blah. Like damn it gets tiring like nigga you 35 plus and haven't been in a long term relationship and it shows smh. All the songs he makes if he has already done them he has done them better before. The one time he stepped out his comfort zone was IYRTITL and he had them OVO sweatshop niggas Quentin Miller and Party working overtime. Even Take Care half the album was written by Abel like damn Drizzy is actually a vulture for real.
I feel you and understand but i love the music he makes. That's the beauty of music, its all subjective.

Im biased tho since i show more support since hes from Toronto as well and its cool to see someone make it big from the city. Same goes for Weeknd.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kanye and Drake made awful albums back 2 back. :ohlord::trash:
Calling DONDA awful !?!? this should be a bannable offence dude made an album to pay tribute to his Hooyo and made is sound amazing man these new kids just love trap beats and calling this masterpiece trash skip to 35:00

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Calling DONDA awful !?!? this should be a bannable offence dude made an album to pay tribute to his Hooyo and made is sound amazing man these new kids just love trap beats and calling this masterpiece trash skip to 35:00

Donda is so good as well. Both delivered imo

I feel you and understand but i love the music he makes. That's the beauty of music, its all subjective.

Im biased tho since i show more support since hes from Toronto as well and its cool to see someone make it big from the city. Same goes for Weeknd.
Yeah more life to you if you liked it (pun intended) drake has a formula and it works. People love him for it, i dunno to me it feels like if you told me these were loosies from 2016 or so I wouldn't be surprised. This nigga been phoning it in since views and is just comfortable. Except this time its a grown ass man whos 35 plus still writing and rapping over the same simpy topics. He will always do numbers but every dog will have his day.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Yeah more life to you if you liked it (pun intended) drake has a formula and it works. People love him for it, i dunno to me it feels like if you told me these were loosies from 2016 or so I wouldn't be surprised. This nigga been phoning it in since views and is just comfortable. Except this time its a grown ass man whos 35 plus still writing and rapping over the same simpy topics. He will always do numbers but every dog will have his day.
I agree, same old lyrics and flow it gets boring at times. What I love about Kenya he switches it up