Overpopulation will force Ethiopians into Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
somalia is more overpopulated than ethiopia.
14 million for a country 3 times the size of the uk, i don't think it's that crowded. I just think it's filled with a sea of uneducated imbeciles, who don't know how to fix their economy.

World

VIP
14 million for a country 3 times the size of the uk, i don't think it's that crowded. I just think it's filled with a sea of uneducated imbeciles, who don't know how to fix their economy.
Size doesn't really mean anything. Our population exceeds the carrying capacity of the land hence the constant droughts/famines.

World

VIP
WW3 my niggas!!!. When the europeans die out, somalis can colonise their lands in the north.
Europeans have an evolutionary advantage in their land (white skin), our children would die of rickets and other vitamin-d deficiency related disorders.

I like the idea of Somalis being the JEWS of Kenya. But with a twist. We are muslims, so can operate ruthlessly like the jews do. Jews worship money. But at least Somalis are generating revenue and making a difference. But here is my question, i have seen Eastleigh-----with all the money they make there --why cant they build their own pavements and roads? And open little mall centers???

At the core of Somalis, they are still camel watchers. Or Nomad?

And Somali population going from 15 million to 50 million in 22 years? I dont think so.

Sis before I answer your questions you made a very offensive mark about Somali men having small p*nis and Somali women having small v*gina which is false. Somali men on average have a large p*nis and Somali women have large booty and scientitically when a female population of another nation has large futo than their men will also have large . It makes sense scientifically speaking. Also, there is no such thing as big and small v*gina because you can stretch them over the years and Somali women can be tight because they stay virgins longer. Now to answer your questions.

Yes, Somalis in Kenya love money and non-Somalis in Kenya will tell you that Somalis are the Jews of Kenya. The Indians and other Anjabis hate the fact that Somali businesses are dominating Kenya and Somalis are naturally merchants and traders which makes sense for them to be filthy rich and dominant in an economical aspect.

I mean Eastleigh also known as Little Mogadishu is the business capital of Kenya.

A similar thing is happening in Ethiopia where Somalis established a neighbourhood in Addis Ababa the capital of Ethiopia called Bole Michael also known as (Little Somalia) is slowly taking over Addis Ababa economy.

Somalis have established many successful businesses in Uganda, Tanzania, Yemen, Minnesota, Toronto, UAE and Cairo capital of Egypt. Where ever Somalis go, they bring heavy cash wallahi. I mean Somalis are doing so well in South Africa you have savage Madows killing and destroying Somali business because they hate the fact that foreigners succeed in their lands.

According to the U.N Somali men are leading the bussines sector in Africa. Here: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-a...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

Basara, Somali nomads not only herd camel but also herd cattle, sheeps and goats. We even have other animals that support Somali nomads such as horses, mules and donkeys but they aren't considered food but supporters instead. Non Somalis don't only watch camels but ride on them, eat them, milk them and yes, sometimes watch them when they are grazing. But not all Somalis are nomads but some are urban dwellers, farmers and coastal people. Somalis as a population are very unique and diverse.

Size doesn't really mean anything. Our population exceeds the carrying capacity of the land hence the constant droughts/famines.
investing in infrastructure could solve the drought problem. However you are right the current population is to large for the limited resources we have atm.

There is something called evolution and adaptation my friend. I have lived in the uk and have not been impacted by vitamin deficiency or any other ailment you described, besides i think nowadays they have multivitamins you can take to even it out.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sis before I answer your questions you made a very offensive mark about Somali men having small p*nis and Somali women having small v*gina which is false. Somali men on average have a large p*nis and Somali women have large booty and scientitically when a female population of another nation has large futo than their men will also have large . It makes sense scientifically speaking. Also, there is no such thing as big and small v*gina because you can stretch them over the years and Somali women can be tight because they stay virgins longer. Now to answer your questions.

Yes, Somalis in Kenya love money and non-Somalis in Kenya will tell you that Somalis are the Jews of Kenya. The Indians and other Anjabis hate the fact that Somali businesses are dominating Kenya and Somalis are naturally merchants and traders which makes sense for them to be filthy rich and dominant in an economical aspect.

I mean Eastleigh also known as Little Mogadishu is the business capital of Kenya.

A similar thing is happening in Ethiopia where Somalis established a neighbourhood in Addis Ababa the capital of Ethiopia called Bole Michael also known as (Little Somalia) is slowly taking over Addis Ababa economy.

Somalis have established many successful businesses in Uganda, Tanzania, Yemen, Minnesota, Toronto, UAE and Cairo capital of Egypt. Where ever Somalis go, they bring heavy cash wallahi. I mean Somalis are doing so well in South Africa you have savage Madows killing and destroying Somali business because they hate the fact that foreigners succeed in their lands.

According to the U.N Somali men are leading the bussines sector in Africa. Here: http://www.eabjournal.com/en/east-a...re-leading-the-business-sector-in-africa.html

Basara, Somali nomads not only herd camel but also herd cattle, sheeps and goats. We even have other animals that support Somali nomads such as horses, mules and donkeys but they aren't considered food but supporters instead. Non Somalis don't only watch camels but ride on them, eat them, milk them and yes, sometimes watch them when they are grazing. But not all Somalis are nomads but some are urban dwellers, farmers and coastal people. Somalis as a population are very unique and diverse.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL thanks for the laugh, for taking the time to type such elaborate details. I laughed at the small gu.s one lol

I admire Somalis business acumen. It is something that God gave us. no one can take it away from us! Mashalaaah!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL thanks for the laugh, for taking the time to type such elaborate details. I laughed at the small gu.s one lol

I admire Somalis business acumen. It is something that God gave us. no one can take it away from us! Mashalaaah!
@Basra have you never seen a somali with a big that can satisfy your every desire? you would if you had known me in your young days.

:sass1::sass2:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Think about it somali is supposedly ancient? we've been living in this region for thousands of years I personally think it's globalization+Islams relaxed laws on pologomy in play. We can't sustain a population of 12 million and some people believe we will sustain 50million. Hundreds and Thousands will die and how many of these are ethnically somali? are you not forgetting the bantu population occupying the juba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending