Our women who cover but don't follow Islam should continue to cover their hair if they don't put oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This is because wallahi some don't maintain their hair and put oil and it makes it look like Madow hair from a distance. Not all but some do. Even if you don't practice Islam cover your hair with something anything if you will not put saliid and make it look nice. I was driving today and the cadaan passenger who works at a hair salon said I thought all Somali women had silky smooth hair until I had one customer whose hair was rough. She damaged our reputation wallahi she should have not neglected her hair at home

She damaged our reputation
I hope youre trolling. Maybe not because some guys on this site have an extreme case of fear or getting judged by what other somalis do. We even have ones stalking black reverts to see if they have somali female followers. Acudubillah live your lives before you worry yourselves to an early grave

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is because wallahi some don't maintain their hair and put oil and it makes it look like Madow hair from a distance. Not all but some do. Even if you don't practice Islam cover your hair with something anything if you will not put saliid and make it look nice. I was driving today and the cadaan passenger who works at a hair salon said I thought all Somali women had silky smooth hair until I had one customer whose hair was rough. She damaged our reputation wallahi she should have not neglected her hair at home
All Somali women dont have the same hair texture but she damaged our reputation?

If someone has damaged the Somali reputation its the guys who hang on the streets sell drugs or kill one another and the men that sit in cofee shops

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
All Somali women dont have the same hair texture but she damaged our reputation?

If someone has damaged the Somali reputation its the guys who hang on the streets sell drugs or kill one another and the men that sit in cofee shops

Why do you bring men into the discussion all the time? Are you a man or woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts