Our physical reality is an illusion

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Check it out.

vanilla

i think with my heart
:cosbyhmm:i dont know if this is part of the illusion but the person i am in the morning is different to the person i am in the evening... im not sure what time they swap shifts either

It pretty much is, also theres a lot going on infront of you which your eyes can literally not see, our eyes/brain can only pick up 3% of the Electric spectrum or whatever its called

Cerberus

VIP
:cosbyhmm:i dont know if this is part of the illusion but the person i am in the morning is different to the person i am in the evening... im not sure what time they swap shifts either
MPD bro multiple personality disorder

Cerberus

VIP
It pretty much is, also theres a lot going on infront of you which your eyes can literally not see, our eyes/brain can only pick up 3% of the Electric spectrum or whatever its called
Jinns and angels in front of you and you can't see lol

Cerberus

VIP
What if we and the physical Universe never actually existed?

"
The concept of infinite expansion without a beginning may be difficult to wrap our heads around, but it kind of adds up. After all, it seems paradoxical to imagine a period in which the universe itself, and thus time, didn’t exist at all because you’re forced to wonder how long time didn’t exist for before it finally did.

But, if time’s always existed – because the universe itself has always existed – then perhaps it’s never existed. What is time without a beginning or end?"

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If you believe in higher dimensions then ye. You see everything from the third dimension AKA 3D

Imagine there are alieks out there that can only see in 2D? That would be crazy fascinating

images

Then there is 4D. Confusing as hell.
DefinitiveBaggyAfricangroundhornbill-small.gif

Does the Qur'an talk about 7 dimensions it 7 levels?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts