Our mothers and sisters need these to fight deforestation and climate change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We all have responsibilities as men and women in society and in Islam. The end of times is when men act like women and women act like men.
Don't hide behind Islam whenever your chauvinistic ass is called out.

Our prophet scw respected women. There's a reason why he said a mother comes before a father 3 times, Jannah lays in mother's feet. Our beloved prophet scw respected women while imbiles like you disrespect us every day. I don't even think you're a Muslim. You troll about the religion way too much. Imagine a mother getting pregnant for 9 months, risking her life for labor and then giving birth to a sorry excuse of a bastard like you.

Islam respects women, Muslim men don't. Our religion was for women's rights before western countries evert adapted women's rights.

You're what's wrong with a society. Fix up uber driver.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Allaahu akbaar! isn't it amazing that God blesses his ungrateful humans with natural resources??? This is a wonderful invention. But the question is---do we have a volcano mountain in dry desert camel Somalia????

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Don't hide behind Islam whenever your chauvinistic ass is called out.

Our prophet scw respected women. There's a reason why he said a mother comes before a father 3 times, Jannah lays in mother's feet. Our beloved prophet scw respected women while imbiles like you disrespect us every day. I don't even think you're a Muslim. You troll about the religion way too much. Imagine a mother getting pregnant for 9 months, risking her life for labor and then giving birth to a sorry excuse of a bastard like you.

Islam respects women, Muslim men don't. Our religion was for women's rights before western countries evert adapted women's rights.

You're what's wrong with a society. Fix up uber driver.

You don't know anything about Islam if you get mad when I say women cook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts