Our long lost Somali brethren from Libya/Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
D6CD6927-C056-4BE1-93C6-D9AC745147F4.jpeg
They don’t look like Somalis. More like Sudanese.
Telling me this guy doesn’t look Somali I have northern Sudan friends I can tell the difference 98% of the time these folks originally from east Africa

World

VIP
I noticed the high Eurasian North Sudanese (Nubians, Beja, etc) have much less kinky hair than Habeshas.

/Suugo Science

nubia.jpe_792370019.jpe

hanny.jpg_37538530.jpg

Noubian7.jpg
I have Sudanese friends in real life.

One guy is really light skin but he has those kinky rice dot hair that black people have.

Apollo

VIP
I have Sudanese friends in real life.

One guy is really light skin but he has those kinky rice dot hair that black people have.

N=1 / not representative.

Look at group pics of Nubians, Bejas, Northeast ''Arab'' Sudanese (Shaigiya tribe etc)..

Their median hair texture is definitely not as kinky as Habeshas.

Left Sudanese Arab Right Amhara:

maxresdefault.jpg

World

VIP
View attachment 47041
Telling me this guy doesn’t look Somali I have northern Sudan friends I can tell the difference 98% of the time these folks originally from east Africa
That’s one guy.

You telling me this guy looks Somali? Just Rofl. Stop with this insecurity complex, are you a xalimo or something? Claiming some groups who don’t even know your existence.

9931A847-BB53-4A6E-B7E9-91B767B498DA.png

World

VIP
N=1 / not representative.

Look at group pics of Nubians, Bejas, Northeast ''Arab'' Sudanese (Shaigiya tribe etc)..

Their median hair texture is definitely not as kinky as Habeshas.
We know that Habeshas are a relatively homogenous group though. Sudanis are not. The individuals you’re seeing could be ~60 % Arab for all we know. Bejas yeah but I wasn’t talking about them.

Apollo

VIP
We know that Habeshas are a relatively homogenous group though. Sudanis are not. The individuals you’re seeing could be ~60 % Arab for all we know. Bejas yeah but I wasn’t talking about them.

North Sudan is a multi-ethnic country.

Northern part and Northeastern part is at Habesha-levels of Eurasian, some even higher. I am talking about these groups. They are even numerically more dominant.

Southern part of North Sudan is extremely Nilotic and is 90-100% Sub-Saharan.

World

VIP
North Sudan is a multi-ethnic country.

Northern part and Northeastern part is at Habesha-levels of Eurasian, some even higher. I am talking about these groups. They are even numerically more dominant.

Southern part of North Sudan is extremely Nilotic and is 90-100% Sub-Saharan.
Suugo science: it’s probably the Omotic admixture in Habeshas.

Apollo

VIP
Suugo science: it’s probably the Omotic admixture in Habeshas.

I think it's more complex than that.

I think the proto-Cushites who lived in North Sudan prior to Nilotic invasions (Nubian language being pushed into a previously Cushitic territory) had high frequencies for wavy hair.

This explains why Nubians and Somalis have different hair texture frequencies to Habeshas.

World

VIP
I think it's more complex than that.

I think the proto-Cushites who lived in North Sudan prior to Nilotic invasions (Nubian language being pushed into a previously Cushitic territory) had high frequencies for wavy hair.

This explains why Nubians and Somalis have different hair texture frequencies to Habeshas.
And how would they get such high frequencies for wavy hair then? Sexual selection? Why doesn’t that apply to Habeshas?

Apollo

VIP
And how would they get such high frequencies for wavy hair then? Sexual selection? Why doesn’t that apply to Habeshas?

Omotics are distantly related to the Hadza who have Khoisan/Pygmy-like extreme kinky hair. Harder hair than the other Negroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending