Our beloved Qashin button has returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lawd::lawd::lawd::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::lawd::lawd::lawd:

Democracy has triumphed. The Qashin button allows us to express our disdain for certain posts in ways words couldn't. Mods:nvjpqts:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
072811140753rpkmw0m6n85_811321161-e1439059256816-1.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Never forget when the day the qashin button came back
Jennifer made a thread about pride month and got 30 dislikes that’s same day on her original post.

That’s the most dislikes I have ever seen on a single post

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I really don't care much since I don't comment on the useless gender war threads of the General section.

I have 78 qashin ratings and have only given 4

99% of my qashin ratings came from guys ( 1 qashin rating came from @guntiino101 i said something odd and she qashined it)

I guess i have a lot of admirers :hemad: somali men show their love through hate and anger :hemad:

I love you all my brothers :rejoice: #Hawiye Hanoolaato :stevej:

Just dont break your thumbs from pressing to hard :ufdup:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera

99% of my qashin ratings came from guys ( 1 qashin rating came from @guntiino101 i said something odd and she qashined it)

I guess i have a lot of admirers :hemad: somali men show their love through hate and anger :hemad:

Not gunna lie most of my 27 qashin rating given where you

Extremely pointless spam button. At least if it was a neg and could bring someone in red, I'd understand. But it has no bearing whatsoever unlike the other alternatives. Shouldn't been implemented in the first place, let alone brought back

Wait, why did i Qashin you again? :cosbyhmm:

Extremely pointless spam button. At least if it was a neg and could bring someone in red, I'd understand. But it has no bearing whatsoever unlike the other alternatives. Shouldn't been implemented in the first place, let alone brought back

I somewhat agree with your statement. A user should be banned for a period of time if they accumulate a considerable amount of Qashin ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending