Our African brothers and sisters are upset

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The most insecure men are entitled and think they can get all women. They think they can compete with men from a woman's ethnocultural background. Even worse they try to neg them when they know they have to endure baldness generating barbers for waves and blood restricting stocking/doorags to get something closer to your timo. Who disrespect your features yet wish they had them. Ignore those who imitate yet show hate. They don't even like their appearance. Hence why they chase anything that looks nothing like them. It's hard to respect men that demonize women from their background.

DojaKhat

Steve Irwin's side ting
The most insecure men are entitled and think they can get all women. They think they can compete with men from a woman's ethnocultural background. Even worse they try to neg them when they know they have to endure baldness generating barbers for waves and blood restricting stocking/doorags to get something closer to your timo. Who disrespect your features yet wish they had them. Ignore those who imitate yet show hate. They don't even like their appearance. Hence why they chase anything that looks nothing like them. It's hard to respect men that demonize women from his background.
You never miss, queen.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
If Somali men take care of themselves I believe we would be top 2 to top 1

Genetically we have an advantage: with heightens, features, double shades (dark to light skin tone; giving them a unique physical traits).

I always believe the reason our female counterparts does it better because of how society pressures women to look attractive (and also how Somali females have Somali female models, this gives them more of a better influence on how to take care of themselves and who to look up to).

Unlike Somali men we have no influence of our own.

We need to be realistic on our modern appeal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop giving them attention... You seek out content that will purposefully enrage you and then post it here for others to get furious as well

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You never miss, queen.
Thank you. 🙏

Do you know what I find hilarious? Why would this thread be posted when a Sierre Leone News organization made the Tweet? They will (1) place themselves on the top, (2) have a pro-Ethiopia bias, and (3) exclude their neighbours, i.e. (Liberia and Guinea).

TBH, I would much rather not even be on this list. :ftw9nwa: I think the less attention Somalis get, the better. We don't need outsider validation, as our tank is full with or without it. However, I'm unsure what these young Somali guys think because they aren't moving like the old generation. Since they document any mention of themselves made by foreigners.

Eye for an eye.

They insult our features why can’t we diss them back in return?

This type of mentality would put us in a disadvantage. Seriously.

West Africans/ Caribbeans insult our features by making fun of how “God” created us are you saying we should let them walk all over us?

No one is perfect, sometimes defending yourself is better than being walked all over.

With your mentality the world will turn into hell on Earth.

This is not a "mentality" but choosing the righteous way as Allah has ordained. But you are free to wallow in the sewage systems with the rats when they attack you.

K-M-O

Coping through the 1st world
With your mentality the world will turn into hell on Earth.

This is not a "mentality" but choosing the righteous way as Allah has ordained. But you are free to wallow in the sewage systems with the rats when they attack you.

Be real: some M@dow get really confident with themselves when they insult people of other colour.

I’m not forcing you to talk bad about M@dows unproved.

That would make us look insecure and the problem under the context.

I only believe those that talk bad over you, you should defend yourself and spit at them in return.

Surly they’re nice ones out there.

The bad ones just needs the slap on the wrist.

DojaKhat

Steve Irwin's side ting
Thank you. 🙏

Do you know what I find hilarious? Why would this thread be posted when a Sierre Leone News organization made the Tweet? They will (1) place themselves on the top, (2) have a pro-Ethiopia bias, and (3) exclude their neighbours, i.e. (Liberia and Guinea).

TBH, I would much rather not even be on this list. :ftw9nwa: I think the less attention Somalis get, the better. We don't need outsider validation, as our tank is full with or without it. However, I'm unsure what these young Somali guys think because they aren't moving like the old generation. Since they document any mention of themselves made by foreigners.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts