Misleading Ottawa’s most wanted faarax fled to Xamar and is part of the “elite” army Dayib

Grigori Rasputin

“No more your dad” “your mom loofs me”
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
B190C05B-7386-4637-8E80-FB2F973BC49C.jpeg

Keep in mind that the dude is mental yet he fled to Somalia back in 2011. He joined the mental “army” of Somalia.

Indeed Somalia is in good hands :bell:

(Dude 6 ft and 146 pounds :jcoleno::jcoleno:)

Basra

Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked.
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
at least they r smarter than black north americans, Farah kills and goes back to Somalia.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
So he must have left before he was a suspect...
He looks fucking crazy too.

Leila

dheyman girl
That explains why the “army” in Somalia is such a disaster, criminals and the crazy can become government soldiers.

I’m against western countries deporting undesirables like this back to Somalia . At least in the West they are kept in prisons and mental facilities. Just look at those eyes subhana allah .

Grigori Rasputin

Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
That explains why the “army” in Somalia is such a disaster, criminals and the crazy can become government soldiers.

I’m against western countries deporting undesirables like this back to Somalia . At least in the West they are kept in prisons and mental facilities. Just look at those eyes subhana allah .
@AussieHustler is always abt labeling my legitimate thread “misleading” because he is against the law of nature that I belief in.

@Leila

Did you believe @R.Kelly? There is no way that dude works with the Somali army. Teeda kale, this guy was smuggled out to Somalia by his family and tribal brethren as is the custom with Somalis so their criminals would escape justice and thereby, he wasn’t deported by Canada. Imagine if a non Somali criminal who committed a crime against a Somali person was shielded, protected and smuggled out of the country by his family and relatives, how will the Somali family of the victim feel? We don’t know the rule of law because our tribal and anarchist character.

Grigori Rasputin

Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
@Leila

Did you believe @R.Kelly? There is no way that dude works with the m Somali army. Teeda kale, this guy was smuggled out to Somalia by his family and tribal brethren as is the custom with Somali criminals to avoid justice and thereby, he wasn’t deported by Canada. Imagine if a non Somali criminal who committed a crime against a Somali person was shielded, protected and smuggled out of the country by his family and relatives, how will the Somali family of the victim feel? We don’t know the rule of law because our tribal and anarchist character.
He actually killed another Somali. The dude changed his Somali name. Don’t mind it :kodaksmiley:

He was snuggled out of Canada.

He has landed a job with Danab sir

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts