other overweight somali girl with racist youtube vidoe

i said the video and the title of the video is racist because she will not dare make video tittled black men are trash because she considers those words to be racist so why does she think its ok to call somalis that

VixR

Veritas
I watched 5 mins. She’s saying very basic common sense stuff. Truth be told, you shouldn’t be flying out to see a guy in the first place, forget him keeping you waiting on him after the fact lol. If he wants to see you, he’ll fly to you. Simple as. Basic sifting. I will say that dating local just isn’t the option she makes it out to be, though.

I watched 5 mins. She’s saying very basic common sense stuff. Truth be told, you shouldn’t be flying out to see a guy in the first place, forget him keeping you waiting on him after the fact lol. If he wants to see you, he’ll fly to you. Simple as. Basic sifting. I will say that dating local just isn’t the option she makes it out to be, though.

the titlle of the video is racist

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
thanks for the advice do you have any opinions on the tittle of the video
I try my best to avoid such things.You waste your energy without even knowing it when you give people and stuff like this your attention.

My advice to you is to always focus on the positive things in your life and not to worry about what a person probably living across the world from you has to say about you,your religion or ethnicity.

upload_2019-12-8_18-43-4.jpeg

:what:

I try my best
to avoid such things.You waste your energy without even knowing it when you give people and stuff like this your attention.

My advice to you is to always focus on the positive things in your life and not to worry about what a person probably living across the world from you has to say about you,your religion or ethnicity.

this woman did not say anything personally to me she generalized somali men and if we consider what somali do only they not position to talk trash about anyone because they screem racism everytime somali men defend themselves from slander and racism nothing wrong with calling out their hypocrisy for women who actively defend racism from others they cant engage in it

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
A little Somali maah maah, laax kaasto meshay is diigto aaya lagu qaala. If you are desperate enough to go travel to meet him, don’t cry when he mistreats you :francis:

All of this could be avoided if you raise your standards and stop telling your girlfriends about your business with men. If you like a guy, get to know him BY YOURSELF, without influence from your friends, who may tell you (false) things especially if he’s a good dude.

The thing with some Somali girls is that when a guy is talking to her, in actuality, he’s talking to her whole crew because they know everything about him.

Edit: another thing is that a lot of girls don’t have experience forging relationships with men outside of a romantic context, which is why so many are awkward when they do meet a guy they like, the conversation doesn’t flow and they don’t know how to navigate conflict if it arises.

All of this could be avoided if you raise your standards and stop telling your girlfriends about your business with men. If you like a guy, get to know him BY YOURSELF, without influence from your friends, who may tell you (false) things especially if he’s a good dude.

The thing with some Somali girls is that when a guy is talking to her, in actuality, he’s talking to her whole crew because they know everything about him.

Edit: another thing is that a lot of girls don’t have experience forging relationships with men outside of a romantic context, which is why so many are awkward when they do meet a guy they like, the conversation doesn’t flow and they don’t know how to navigate conflict if it arises.

very wise lady you should advice woman from around world not only somali woman but more importantly what do you think of the tittle of the video

very wise lady you should advice woman from around world not only somali woman but more importantly what do you think of the tittle of the video

lool, the saying ‘water seeks its own level’ applies here. Some girls would rather entertain an ain’t shit nigga just to have someone than be single and wait for a man who respects and honours her. But that’s their choice.

lool, the saying ‘water seeks its own level’ applies here. Some girls would rather entertain an ain’t shit nigga just to have someone than be single and wait for a man who respects and honours her. But that’s their choice.

the statement "somali men are trash" dont you think its racist statement

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lord have mercy.

This one has severely depleted brain cells.

So you mean to tell me that some unlucky Farah will end up marrying this chick with a true 68 IQ :farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts