Other Cushitics have little in common with Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
To left is an Agaw WOMAN (YES A FEMALE) and to the right is a Nilotic man.

Skin_Pigmentation_online.jpg

I've never seen Somalis with these phenotypes before.

Sidamo people:
young-sidama-woman-fashion-hair-style-sidama-sidamo-pastoralist-ethnic-group-living-southern-ethiopia-29757004.jpg

Sidama+Beauty.jpg

33576651882_fd5ccfd4b1_b.jpg

sidama-man-portrait-sidama-sidamo-ethnic-group-living-southern-ethiopia-29756912.jpg

23880420098e71f8e4d8afe07b3fb6a9--tribal-people-african-men.jpg

90092c19a55e5c160bb07912233f08ac.jpg

Oromo:
oromo-women-melka-oda-village-oromiya-ethiopia.jpg

group-of-three-oromo-women-one-of-them-holding-a-toddler-each-wearing-B7A8NC.jpg

images

Last edited:
To left is an Agaw WOMAN (YES A FEMALE) and to the right is a Nilotic man.

Skin_Pigmentation_online.jpg

I've never seen Somalis with these phenotypes before.

Some Sidamo women:
young-sidama-woman-fashion-hair-style-sidama-sidamo-pastoralist-ethnic-group-living-southern-ethiopia-29757004.jpg

Sidama+Beauty.jpg

33576651882_fd5ccfd4b1_b.jpg

sidama-man-portrait-sidama-sidamo-ethnic-group-living-southern-ethiopia-29756912.jpg

23880420098e71f8e4d8afe07b3fb6a9--tribal-people-african-men.jpg

90092c19a55e5c160bb07912233f08ac.jpg

Oromo:
oromo-women-melka-oda-village-oromiya-ethiopia.jpg

group-of-three-oromo-women-one-of-them-holding-a-toddler-each-wearing-B7A8NC.jpg

images

This is misleading. Those so-called "Cushites" in your post shouldn't even be classified as Cushites because they've mixed with Omotic in Ethiopia & I'm sure they're in the minority.

Pure Cushites look like this:
3303950659_a29c32499a_o_zpsed5e9861.jpg

FireShotScreenCapture268-AllsizesIIntotheLightIFlickr-PhotoSharing-www_flickr_com_photos_robertmuckley_8245862657_sizes_o_zps106a5307.jpg

ThelastoftheFalashMuraTheTimesoIsrael_zpsf4d4d739.jpg

FireShotScreenCapture455-IMG_3324mod_jpg682times1023-i1162_photobucket_com_albums_q523_anonimosole_IMG_3324mod_zps27f9453c.jpg

4316535616-Copy_zpsc51843f5.jpg

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Oromos look nothing like us. They should be categorised as habeshasized. The rest are safe and respectable.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Or maybe cushitism is a false identity. It doesn’t exist. We aren’t cushites.

Apollo

VIP
@World @SOMALI GENERAL

It is because of Omotic admixture in those groups. I thought you guys already knew.

xwOEq0y.jpg

Also, to some extent Yemenite you people forget about that is modifying them.

The non-Omotic, non-Yemenite part (the vast majority in most them) IS related to Somalis.

Apollo

VIP
Or maybe cushitism is a false identity. It doesn’t exist. We aren’t cushites.

We are Cushites and Cushites are related to each other and descend from a common ancestral population.

You are just a 17-year old with little to no historical and anthropological knowledge.
Stop pretending to be an expert. :camby:

I'm going to believe my mom who said we wuz Arabs who civilized the naked people of this land. I love my daroud side just as my md side.
Cushites that's a name the white man made. So who you rather believe guys
Your parents or your masters

I'm going to believe my mom who said we wuz Arabs who civilized the naked people of this land. I love my daroud side just as my md side.
Cushites that's a name the white man made. So who you rather believe guys
Your parents or your masters

What does md stand for? Madhiban?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Afar have as much semitic ancestry as the Amhara but they have more of the Somali component and less of the Omotic component. I think that the Afar are the closest to Somalis genetically, but even they are not really that close. You can easily differentiate a Somali and an Afar most of time. Somalis are about 40% eurasian, while Afar are about 50% eurasian.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't buy into this cushitic nonsense, humans came from one pool of humans in the beginning anyway, everyone. But I do believe their is civilized and primitive. What you added to civilization is more important then how u look. It's of greatest shame in my opinion if all you added to mankind was chasing your food in the wild, speaking in click clack language and not human even but animal language, and naked. You simply don't get any lower then this in the food chain of humanity.

World

VIP
Afar have as much semitic ancestry as the Amhara but they have more of the Somali component and less of the Omotic component. I think that the Afar are the closest to Somalis genetically, but even they are not really that close. You can easily differentiate a Somali and an Afar most of time. Somalis are about 40% eurasian, while Afar are about 50% eurasian.
The "Afar" Autosomal study you are talking about were actually Xamir Agaw's.

Status
Not open for further replies.