Oromos torching Somali homes in Moyale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the new DDSI leader President Cagjer? Where is Farmaajo? Abiy and afwerki were just fondling him like a kid the other day I’m sure he can pick up a phone and call Abiy and ask his brothers to stop

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Its sad wallahi and here we are killing eachother yet we have two common enemies the Qotis and nigggers.

They will keep killing us and burning homes until we sort ourselves out

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
So who do they fall under ? Straight Ethiopian rule? Also can’t Failmaajo at least put in a request on their behalf ? The guy was just there a couple days ago

On the Ethiopian side it falls under the Oromia region. Thank Garre half of them became Borana and speak af Oromo.

Same with Dire Dawa and the Jaarso, they switched sides became Oromo and now the Oromo dominate the district

On the Ethiopian side it falls under the Oromia region. Thank Garre half of them became Borana and speak af Oromo.

Same with Dire Dawa and the Jaarso, they switched sides became Oromo and now the Oromo dominate the district

:ohlord: These niggas made their own bed now they gotta lay in it . Sad to say

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

On the Ethiopian side its split between the Oromia and Somali region which explains why there is so much violence there since one region wants to control the entirety. Garre and Borana hate each other and have been fighting for hundreds of years.

Dire Dawa is Gurgura and Ciise Dir land, not Jaarso. That place isn't Jaarso land.

Next time don't post false information.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
On the Ethiopian side its split between the Oromia and Somali region which explains why there is so much violence there since one region wants to control the entirety. Garre and Borana hate each other and have been fighting for hundreds of years.

Dire Dawa is Gurgura and Ciise Dir land, not Jaarso. That place isn't Jaarso land.

Next time don't post false information.

Some Garre consider themselves Oromo you stupid Abgaal donkey, Af Garre is more similar to the Oromo language compared to Af Somali. Gurgure and Jaarso are both flip floppers which changed the dynamics of districts shared between Somalis and Oromos.

No Liyuu Boolis in Moyale,

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Some Garre consider themselves Oromo you stupid Abgaal donkey, Af Garre is more similar to the Oromo language compared to Af Somali. Gurage and Jaarso are both flip floppers which changed the dynamics of districts shared between Somalis and Oromos.

No Liyuu Boolis in Moyale,

When you make dumb posts, expect to be quoted and called out my porcu friend. :pachah1:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
When you make dumb posts, expect to be quoted and called out my porcu friend. :pachah1:

Its xaraan for a Abgaal donkey to talk to a xalaal Isaaqi mate. Your Bantu ancestry made you tolerant towards Bantus init

See waaya abaayooo nooohhhh cambuulo rabaa noooh iyo hal isbramuuto aa ila sii haaa noo liido beach boooooooooooooomm qarax again couple of Abgaals dead

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Abgaal boy my clan borders them their language is not Maay Maay we even had a Oromo on here translate a few words from a video foh boy

I know that their language is heavily influenced by Borana Oromos due to history, I already replied to you in the other thread.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Its xaraan for a Abgaal donkey to talk to a xalaal Isaaqi mate. Your Bantu ancestry made you tolerant towards Bantus init

See waaya abaayooo nooohhhh cambuulo rabaa noooh iyo hal isbramuuto aa ila sii haaa noo liido beach boooooooooooooomm qarax again couple of Abgaals dead

Xalaal isaaqi?

Lmao you awoowe was a bastard and you wanna be talking about who’s halal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts