Oromos marching towards Addis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt Von, we will.

Calling ONLF who made amxaaro's cry and even gone as far as killing indho-yars for keeping their natural resources in check while this oromo beggar has lost his soul and lands to amxaaro since menilik times.

Would you believe me if i said their lands and farms were controlled and colonised by various amhara kings and warlords who were at the same time in war with each other... like Oromia was like ''scramble of africa'' or more correctly ''scramble of oromia'' by these amhaaros who were fighting amongs themselves in their lands while they the oromos didnt do shit than just from oday to ciyaal standing there and watching. :susp:

40 million :mjlol:

No doubt Von, we will.

Calling ONLF who made amxaaro's cry and even gone as far as killing indho-yars for keeping their natural resources in check while this oromo beggar has lost his soul and lands to amxaaro since menilik times.

Would you believe me if i said their lands and farms were controlled and colonised by various amhara kings and warlords who were at the same time in war with each other... like Oromia was like ''scramble of africa'' or more correctly ''scramble of oromia'' by these amhaaros who were fighting amongs themselves in their lands while they the oromos didnt do shit than just from oday to ciyaal standing there and watching. :susp:

40 million :mjlol:
What's even worse is that the majority of the Ethiopian military is made up of oromos :dead:

They're really no different than brain dead zombies walahi :drakekidding:

What's even worse is that the majority of the Ethiopian military is made up of oromos :dead:

They're really no different than brain dead zombies walahi :drakekidding:
I heard that they actually forced into the military Oromos really are slaves to xabesha its so sad I actually feel so bad haha

Kulaha evidence. Do not embarrass yourself further, Degoodi live in Liben Zone, not Afdheer. Ask my Nigga Marsin. West of the River is Gaadsan, hard to swallow I see. Think of the farming potential of Southern K5. We and the OG's eating good.:ahh:

As for Luuq district, Reer Xassan and us are divided by the river, they are on the Gedo side and we are on the Bay side near the border. Beeri Hore Wala Kala Baxay Saxib!
It doesn't matter where dir reside sxb.
I know the the fiqi mohamed dirs very well because they settle with reer amaadins, and sheekaash.
When the time comes, somalis should unite to get an independence. Let's keep in mind we would never be in this situation to begin with if we didn't undermine each other.

you know what they say ,Once a xoolo always a xoolo
:mjhaps:
what the f*ck did i just read? :yacadiim:Af soomaliga maad taqaanta? somali yaad ka tahay?

i am somali Gadabursi but we will not support ina illey because he treat us as we are foreigners in our own lands, we and issa and gurgura will not fight against oromos they are not our enemies, especially jaarso and all kind of oromos are not our enemy too, deal with them daaroods and call reer isaaq too if you want, our message is clear our enemy is ina illey

i am somali Gadabursi but we will not support ina illey because he treat us as we are foreigners in our own lands, we and issa and gurgura will not fight against oromos they are not our enemies, especially jaarso and all kind of oromos are not our enemy too, deal with them daaroods and call reer isaaq too if you want, our message is clear our enemy is ina illey
Treat you as you are a foreigner in your own lands yeah? Is a foreigner 2nd president of DDSI?
:reallymaury:

Your not somali but a Oromo beggar, get your garam garam fob ass out of my thread.
you will be cleaned out of the Somali region in no time, trust me:fittytousand:

Treat you as you are a foreigner in your own lands yeah? Is a foreigner 2nd president of DDSI?
:reallymaury:

Your not somali but a Oromo beggar, you will be cleaned out of the Somali region in no time, trust me:fittytousand:

we will take your Lands as we did before. we take gerri from Borama, and we take lafaciise from Ogaden and as we did before after the the greatest oromo immigration right now there is a big oromo expension so we will get the chance and kill you all ruin your land after oromo did the job we will take the presidence because we are the majority and you are the minority abdi illey did the dirty job and slaughter your men for Vultures what left is dhaanto dancers

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
May Allah protect and preserve his excellency president Abdi iley of DDSI as a Puntlander I support Abdi iley :dzmxmmb:

Dirgaax huuuno :trumpsmirk:

we will take your Lands as we did before. we take gerri from Borama, and we take lafaciise from Ogaden and as we did before after the the greatest oromo immigration right now there is a big oromo expension so we will get the chance and kill you all ruin your land after oromo did the job we will take the presidence because we are the majority and you are the minority abdi illey did the dirty job and slaughter your men for Vultures what left is dhaanto dancers
:damn::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadosama::deadpeter::deadrose:

Wu iga qosliyey , alah beerka:drakekidding:

Ana walaasha iyo hooyadaba ka cabaadsiya :ulyin:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I support Oromo against somaliland why don’t you take somaliland the Oromo people can finally have a port in berbera? May Allah bless our Muslim Oromo brothers and sisters who defend themselves from somaliland aggression those Oromo Who slayed those somalilanders are mujahideen

DDSI is doing great masha Allah today jigjiga is more bigger and more prosperous than Mogadishu and hargaisa combined

May Allah bless the government and people of DDSI

Last edited:
I agree there is bad and good in every race and we can not make enemy out of people when the true enemy behind all this is the xabesha who wish death to both Oromo and Somali. They are doing everything they can to make the cushitic people weak those christian westernized backword parasites have been doing some sneaky fucked up shit to both Somali and Oromo.

I agree there is bad and good in every race and we can not make enemy out of people when the true enemy behind all this is the xabesha who wish death to both Oromo and Somali. They are doing everything they can to make the cushitic people weak those christian westernized backword parasites have been doing some sneaky fucked up shit to both Somali and Oromo.
Are you somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending