Oromos are the weakest muslims in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
An entire muslim oromo family was converted to christianity, it was used to be said that the weakest muslims were living in Ethiopia and this video proves it.

Ummadan masiibo aya haysta :gucciwhat:

These are probably Western Oromos. They only became Muslim in the 19th century. East Hararghe ones are more pious as illustrated by their establishment of the Islamic Front For The Liberation Of Oromia that rivalled the non-sectarian Oromo Liberation Front.

Nonetheless, Muslim Oromos cannot be trusted as they are in bed with the Tewahedo/Evangelical Bakhti Xabasha Oromos.

These are probably Western Oromos. They only became Muslim in the 19th century. East Hararghe ones are more pious as illustrated by their establishment of the Islamic Front For The Liberation Of Oromia that rivalled the non-sectarian Oromo Liberation Front.

Nonetheless, Muslim Oromos cannot be trusted as they are in bed with the Tewahedo/Evangelical Bakhti Xabasha Oromos.
Your right, harerge oromos are more serious than the ones who mingled with the amharas.

World

VIP

The Eastern Oromos only became Muslim after the Egyptians invaded Harar, so no Oromos were Muslim before the 19th century.

received_432695130418709.jpeg :damedamn:

Christians put a lot of emphasis on love. All they know about the Bible is Love Thy Neighbor. They don't stress the violent stuff. But Muslims stress amputations, stonings, beheadings. No surprise that people will be drawn to the religion with the better PR.

It's not the Oromos to blame for this misunderstanding. It's the Saudi vermin who've made Islam all about killing and oppressing. As long as their influence prevails, expect more videos like this.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Although Somalis are crazy but I feel like they're the best Muslims.

Last edited:
The Eastern Oromos only became Muslim after the Egyptians invaded Harar, so no Oromos were Muslim before the 19th century.

Did I say the Eastern Hararghe Oromos became Muslim before the 19th century? I just said they are more pious than some of the other Oromos. The Western Oromos I had in mind were the ones who live in the West Arsi Zone as these folk resemble them, and the land is lush. It is just a guess as they could be from anywhere in the mountainous Oromo lands.

Nonetheless, there were Muslim Oromos before the 19th century. Check the History of the Wollo Oromo Muslims. They became Muslim well before the Egyptian and Habasha conquest of the Oromo. Don't jump the gun young man. :samwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts