Status
Not open for further replies.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Show this to them in case they start claiming it as theirs

Cartman

reformed
Somali is the new it girl in culture, don’t be surprised. Somalis are immune to be oppressed apparently and therefore have no say. Example last year when a Cameroon clothing Instagram shop claimed Diraac and Baati and every unique black character in shows being of Somali origin :drakewtf:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Somali is the new it girl in culture, don’t be surprised. Somalis are immune to be oppressed apparently and therefore have no say. Example last year when a Cameroon clothing Instagram shop claimed Diraac and Baati and every unique black character in shows being of Somali origin :drakewtf:
lol i remember that. The excuses was '' we all African'', '' its called cultural exchange'', but I know damn well if it was reversed they would have be suing the clothing company for cultural appropriation.

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Tradicija-Bosne-i-Hercegovine-i-njena-no%C5%A1nja-se-ne-smiju-zaboraviti001-20150930.jpg

x z

Β±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Oromos will do fake Cushitic unity then they will burn your babies alive. Iska ilaaliya, they are just as ajnabi as everyone else.

I heard that when they were expanding into areas they captured, they'd castrate the men .
u don't have to worry the way oromos assimilate u is if u speak the language u are oromo. True Oromos from south-west ethiopia are probly only 30%. North central oromos are clearly just habesha assimilated and the south eastern ones are probly old somalis assimilated.

u don't have to worry the way oromos assimilate u is if u speak the language u are oromo. True Oromos from south-west ethiopia are probly only 30%. North central oromos are clearly just habesha assimilated and the south eastern ones are probly old somalis assimilated.

They've assimilated alot of madows too so basically a confederation. But I don't trust the ex-Somalis they've been living with those demons for 100s of years.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I hope the

They've assimilated alot of madows too so basically a confederation. But I don't trust the ex-Somalis they've been living with those demons for 100s of years.

Let me get this straight, Somalis and Oromos share a common Cushitic origin, speak languages that have the same roots yet you fight inbetween?

Sounds like the Balkans.

No it just omotic ancenstry in ethiopia everyone has it that why it rare to see a ethio with straight hair despite all their west Eurasian ancestry. Even Ogaden has 1% omotic

I see some Oromos and Somalis claim '' we share cultural clothing''. NO WE DONT!!

This is a traditional Oromo attire. If we truly exchange cultures than you would see Somalis wear this

Pin on Medina

Alindi fabric originated in South Somalia, and can be seen worn by Somali since vintage times.
File:Somali woman in traditional dress Circa 1940.jpg - Wikipedia

Somalia: Down Memory Lane | Picture Gallery - Page 2 - SkyscraperCity |  Somali, African history, African culture

Its outrageous for these cultural thieves to not only wear our clothes but claim it too.

Franky we have bigger issues than worrying about our next door neighbors stealing our fashion.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Chek out the alindi clothes, typical somali thing.
Anyway somalis used to trade with outsiders , that's part of civilization. Do you think white people wore only european made clothes? Stop the cuqdad
That nigga really tried.
Cad cads made the fabric still doesn't take away that it originated in Somalia and is unique to our culture. The slaves grew the cotton, Somali merchants took the cotton to Cad Cads, than they made us alindi fabric. It was a mutual business relationship. Nigga was acting like arabs were our white saviors that came all the way down from Arabia to clothes us.

Nafiso Qalanjo

I think its more common than you think, especially among the youth
I go to Somali cultural events in Minneapolis + I go to an all Somali charter school. I have never seen a Somali wearing a khamis, and abaya for hido iyo dhaqan. The youth dont even do that. Do you live in a mostly white neighborhood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts