Oromo songs are lowkey a bop

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Made it to oromo tiktok and I’m lowkey not even complaining :browtf:

@AfranQallo @Abba Sadacha tranalate the songs and teach me oromiffa while your at it
And the females:comeon:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeaqBsRH/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

on a serious note I like how they preserve their culture clothings whilst admiring their beautiful landscape, it looks so elegant in comparison to the typical somali music videos where they’re in the west doing cringed dance moved in an alleyway. We need to show our natural beauty and culture in our music videos like this

@AfranQallo @Abba Sadacha tranalate the songs and teach me oromiffa while your at it

on a serious note I like how they preserve their culture clothings whilst admiring their beautiful landscape, it looks so elegant in comparison to the typical somali music videos where they’re in the west doing cringed dance moved in an alleyway. We need to show our natural beauty and culture in our music videos like this
most somali music videos are filmed in the west so that's why. I'm sure if Somalia was safe we would get videos like that

convincation

VIP
most somali music videos are filmed in the west so that's why. I'm sure if Somalia was safe we would get videos like that
Tbh I don’t think we would. Somalis don’t value culture as much as neighbouring ethnicities, if a video like this was released with women without the hijab dancing in Somalia somebodies gonna die

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Tbh I don’t think we would. Somalis don’t value culture as much as neighbouring ethnicities, if a video like this was released with women without the hijab dancing in Somalia somebodies gonna die
Somalis love their culture more than anyone. here is Ogadeni western couple livin it up in their Dhanto and holding it down for the culture and the cause.

convincation

VIP
Somalis love their culture more than anyone. here is Ogadeni western couple livin it up in their Dhanto and holding it down for the culture and the cause.
Acoothobillahi mina shaydaani rajeem wallahi I despise somalis so much why would you do this:bell:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Ewww yuck
Why u hating is a
giphy.gif
bop ?? Edo

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

All the ethiopians do the shoulder dance :mjkkk:

Trending