Oromo Media spreading news that Armed Somalis are killing them and burning their Houses/Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
its happening in the border town Moyale that is split between the Oromo and Somali region.
Ogaden men need to get off their khat eating asses and build a brick wall like the great wall of china to keep oromos out. It won't last forever but it will

Ogaden men need to get off their khat eating asses and build a brick wall like the great wall of china to keep oromos out. It won't last forever but it will
Get Ogaden out of your mouth :gucciwhat:

This battle has nothing to do with us. The Somalis from that area sided with Oromo and decided to join Oromia out of their hate for Ogaden, now they reap what they sow :manny:

Get Ogaden out of your mouth :gucciwhat:

This battle has nothing to do with us. The Somalis from that area sided with Oromo and decided to join Oromia out of their hate for Ogaden, now they reap what they sow :manny:
So no oromos are in Ogaden?? I seriously though ogadenis were being violated in their own land.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Where is this? is it in ogaden? i will lose respect for ogaden if they don't sucede soon from ethiopia.

:faysalwtf::farmajoyaab:

It’s called Somali galbeed. Don’t associate a clan name with an entire region. There is 18 clans that live Somali galbeed, Ogaden is just 1.

This is happening outside of Ogaden borders. Oromo pick on langaab tribes cos they know Ogaden won't hesitate to massacre them.
Then i balame them. Why stay in a land where ppl have began killing you? It's like Somalis in SA....are we so shameful that we allow our ppl to drift further away from us because of tribalism?

Status
Not open for further replies.