Oromo living in Somali cities?

Why there always Oromo or even this habasha live in Somali cities like Bosaso jigjiga or Hergaisa but there is almost no Somali in one of Oromo or habasha cities begging for money. An why the Oromo and habasha cities underdeveloped compared to Somali ones?

Somali diaspora complaining about oromos "taking over" somali cities really are entitled hypocrites. You sound like a white supremacist complaining about how immigrant and refugees are taking over their cities.
Nicki-Minaj-Judging-You-1.gif

Somali diaspora complaining about oromos "taking over" somali cities really are entitled hypocrites. You sound like a white supremacist complaining about how immigrant and refugees are taking over their cities.
View attachment 257434
Oromo and Somalis were always enemies and these Oromo want to invade Somalia so yes am extremes racist towards them I just few them lesser than Somalia
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Why there always Oromo or even this habasha live in Somali cities like Bosaso jigjiga or Hergaisa but there is almost no Somali in one of Oromo or habasha cities begging for money. A why the Oromo and habasha cities underdeveloped compared to Somali ones?
I heard theirs a significant amount of Somalis that live in Addis Ababa allegedly. I had an uncle that lived there once in the mid 2000’s.

Somali diaspora complaining about oromos "taking over" somali cities really are entitled hypocrites. You sound like a white supremacist complaining about how immigrant and refugees are taking over their cities. View attachment 257434

cadaans have all of Europe to fall back on if their diaspora countries get taken over. If we lose the horn, its over for us, we'll literally be gypsies

Who wouldn't want to live with dahabshiil? Plus our camels 🐫 be cuter and we got fish 🐟. Many reasons for Oromos to flock here.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 257434
Somalis don’t go to these cities to “take it over”. They go there in seek of a better life.

What the hell do these oromos want in the shit hole called somalia? And why are they always begging?

You’re telling me these people migrated by foot and god knows how else all the way across the arid desert just to sit on the dusty streets and beg in a country where they can’t even speak the language? A country that holds absolutely ZERO opportunities for them?

Somalis don’t go to these cities to “take it over”. They go there in seek of a better life.

What the hell do these oromos want in the shit hole called somalia? And why are they always begging?

You’re telling me these people migrated by foot and god knows how else all the way across the arid desert just to sit on the dusty streets and beg in a country where they can’t even speak the language? A country that holds absolutely ZERO opportunities for them?
They have 20/20 vision they see the future and know somalia is eventually gonna be the place to be so there trying to set up early in somalia and melt into somali society we should welcome our oromo brothers and sisters into somalinimo and increase our ranks with there numbers

Last edited:
They don't got the same energy for yemenis and syrians in somalia
Proper civil wars over there but oromos are leaving their more stable lush lands to settle in a more unstable 3rd world country that’s mostly a desert like. That’s not looking for opportunities that’s expansionism

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
1 The ana carab crew would sympathise with them more than a somali person from an another clan
2 Syrians helped somali refugees in the somali civil war so its kinda hypocritical for somalis to not do the same
3 oromo breed like a single cell organism but arabs dont as much keyword AS MUCH

In any case, oromo arabs and Bantu are welcome to stay in Somalia as long as they do not alter the country's demographics.
Inb4 you claim im a hypocrite because I dont like it when white supremcist say the same no I think they have a legitimate complaint no one should be deplaced in their own land.

They have 20/20 vision they see the future and know somalia is eventually gonna be the place to be so there trying to set up early in somalia and melt into somali society we should welcome our oromo brothers and sisters into somalinimo and increase our ranks with there numbers

Huh?
Wondering GIFs | Tenor

That happened exactly were my family come from in DDS, 200-ish years ago when Oromos settled there. For the most part it's been relatively good relations between us since then, assimilated and intermarried etc. Laakin, with the recent division of Ethiopia after ethnic federalism has caused nothing but trouble for us. Now, those Somalized Oromos have chosen to be part of the Oromo region (for a number of reasons), hence the cause of some of the problems we see today. We you hear Oromos and Somalis fighting, 80% of the time, it's in our specific region between us. Therefore, for the sake of avoiding future problems, let's not intentionally Somalize people, unless it happens naturally, which we can't prevent.

Nevertheless, let's stop the Oromo hate. Most of them are unproblematic and don't have any problems with Somalis. Instead, we should rather point out the problem we have (with Oromos or any other people) and how to find solutions, without pointing an entire ethnic group as enemy. Instead aim at establishing good ties Oromos as two neighbouring ethnic group. That's how our relations are best preserved, as Oromos won't disappear regardless of what you think of them.

yemenis and Syrians are hard-workers who don’t claim Somali clans and pretend to be Somali.

also they have a fucking reason to be there, helped us out when we were in a civil war, and don’t commit massacres against Somalis.

yemenis and Syrians are hard-workers who don’t claim Somali clans and pretend to be Somali.

also they have a fucking reason to be there, helped us out when we were in a civil war, and don’t commit massacres against Somalis.
Yemenis were HORRIBLE to Somali refugees. f*ck them.

Trending