Oromo Girls Love Somali Dudes

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
My ex was an Oromo girl, Muslim.

Long story short, she told me she doesnt date Oromo guys. Most of the dudes she met have all been under 5'7 and had no personality.
Her excuse for only dating Somali guys was every Somali guy she met has always been funny, outgoing and has never been too shy to discuss certain topics. Eerie or not.

I'll be honest, I dated way more Habasha girls than Oromo, but think I been sleeping on them AKAM b*itches. They carry themselves with respect, and they love you more than your Somali sisters lol

Five years from today, yall goin be seeing Oromo dudes protesting that Somali dudes are stealing all their wives wajiga ilahi

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
When you're a Somali guy and you're sitting next to an Oromo girl. You automatically get the vibe she wants you. Maybe it's just me, but whenever I follow my gut in that sorta situation, I always end up getting laid

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
My ex was an Oromo girl, Muslim.

Long story short, she told me she doesnt date Oromo guys. Most of the dudes she met have all been under 5'7 and had no personality.
Her excuse for only dating Somali guys was every Somali guy she met has always been funny, outgoing and has never been too shy to discuss certain topics. Eerie or not.

I'll be honest, I dated way more Habasha girls than Oromo, but think I been sleeping on them AKAM b*itches. They carry themselves with respect, and they love you more than your Somali sisters lol

Five years from today, yall goin be seeing Oromo dudes protesting that Somali dudes are stealing all their wives wajiga ilahi
U will be more welcomed in nsfe channel meet the true holder of @Shmurda u will be good apponent to him

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
She said akam dansaa, I said baby come bring your borsaaa. The rest is history wajiga ilaahi

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
U will be more welcomed in nsfe channel meet the true holder of @Shmurda u will be good apponent to him
@Amazonian being Mali is the new cool rn my guy we're popping rn so all the girls wanna hop on the wave. Most Oromo girls are Muslim and we share a lot of similarities culture wise so you can probably relate to them easier than other ajnabis which makes it easier to get laid. There's also the fact that they're just plain easy not much to it.

Trending