Some Oromo songs that my dad (my clan and oromos have ties ig lol) used to play around the house. Beautiful music tbh

As for the anti oromo agenda that’s spread on here, yall don’t understand the first thing about Oromo culture but it’s fine tho, down down Ethiopia, DOWN DOWN ETHIOPIA!!!!!!

It’s funny how people will come on here and will bash oromos using false habesha talking points, the same people that are the biggest oppressors of the horn, Im not saying the Oromo are innocent people, but well who is miskeen in the horn, miskeen people go extinct in the horn

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
The hell? I thought this was going to be a genuine Oromo music appreciation thread, I was gonna drop my playlist until I kept scrolling.
:westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:

First there was a far-right Agazian randomly posting their weird pipe dream on this site, now we got an Oromo ethno-nationalist too!? Nigga go back to Mereja or something, it’s already cancerous enough here.
:mahubowtf:

The hell? I thought this was going to be a genuine Oromo music appreciation thread, I was gonna drop my playlist until I kept scrolling.
:westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:

First there was a far-right Agazian randomly posting their weird pipe dream on this site, now we got an Oromo ethno-nationalist too!? Nigga go back to Mereja or something, it’s already cancerous enough here.
:mahubowtf:
I’m pro Oromo and pro Somali being pro Oromo doesn’t necessarily mean being anti Somali, I am anti Ethiopia tho, why wouldn’t I be?

What is sheekhash qallu, never heard of them. Do you guys live with Oromo and speak Af Oromo? Give us more detail
We are a subset of afran qallo who have believe by most people share the same lineages as sheekhash and harari people Omar abadir, you will find most of us in harar and we are somewhat native to the area to my understanding

We are a subset of afran qallo who have believe by most people share the same lineages as sheekhash and harari people Omar abadir, you will find most of us in harar and we are somewhat native to the area to my understanding

Interesting, I remember looking into this OMAR Abadir fellow, and too be honest theirs not much history on him other than oral stories.

Interesting, I remember looking into this OMAR Abadir fellow, and too be honest theirs not much history on him other than oral stories.
In somali they call him Fiqi Omar so that might help a bit, he’s considered a icon amongst harari peoples and sheekhash so yeah lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Sheekhash aw qutub, sheekhash qallu (culturally Oromo)
The thing with oromos if you speak the language oromo ur considered oromo even if ur lineage is Somali lol. It’s how oromos got it so big they are linguistic group with alot assimilated people not a actual ethnic one. The only true oromos are the boronas imo.

sheekhash/sheekhaal aw qutub are Somali with harari links bro

The thing with oromos if you speak the language oromo ur considered oromo even if ur lineage is Somali lol. It’s how oromos got it so big they are linguistic group with alot assimilated people not a actual ethnic one. The only true oromos are the boronas imo.

sheekhash/sheekhaal aw qutub are Somali with harari links bro
Ig that’s the cool things about being “both” I can larp as just fully both I don’t really generically look like either

Most qallu will admit that we have ties to Somalis unlike other oromos in hararghe so there’s that
I’ve come across your people as a child. I spent a bit of time in bale, nice folks. Yh qallu are originally Somali I believe but they heavily identify as oromos. I also think a lot of the Oromo dislike on this app comes from niggas who don’t boarder them. Somalis from grusum, bale, neghelle etc do not act this way towards them irl