Original Dhaanto dance

I Will Invent A Cool Dance For Nugaal
Joe Biden GIF by Obama

Ill ask the refugees from Baabili when i feed them maybe ill find a few of your werewolf people too :trumpsmirk:

Their your countrymen the werewolfs perform the abyssinian culture of welcoming the emperor with dhanto .
Agah leave the feminine dhanto for the females and keep dhisoow for raggah 👍🏼

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Their your countrymen the werewolfs perform the abyssinian culture of welcoming the emperor with dhanto .
Agah leave the feminine dhanto for the females and keep dhisoow for raggah 👍🏼
Diisow is Ogaden dont claim it heres your peoples dance sure looks real masculine getting down on all 4s like that. Do you think they were clapping for their aabe Farmajo :icon lol:

Diisow is Ogaden dont claim it heres your peoples dance sure looks real masculine getting down on all 4s like that. Do you think they were clapping for their aabe Farmajo :icon lol:
Kkk you triggered because I said dhanto should be banned from banadir or you triggered because I reminded you how dhanto was created ?

I didnt claim the wardey dance (dhisoow) just suggested to leave the feminine submissive dance to women .

They say mudane Ahmed islaam use to play Waalo with his geeljire friends in galgaduud growing up I guess he too was Clapping for farmajo .

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Kkk you triggered because I said dhanto should be banned from banadir or you triggered because I reminded you how dhanto was created ?

I didnt claim the wardey dance (dhisoow) just suggested to leave the feminine submissive dance to women .

They say mudane Ahmed islaam use to play Waalo with his geeljire friends in galgaduud growing up I guess he too was Clapping for farmajo .
no when Sayidka was young it was either Pres Sharmarke or Reer Keenadiid they were clapping for bro Farmajos family were still in the quule farms.

either way Sayid Axmed didnt hangout with barbarians his family only knew Sacad Ogaden or MJ kin in Mudug. Maybe when his father was teaching Islam he would witness them howl on all 4s but us Ogadens dont do afar qooble activities thanks for the offer saaxib :2tjlv3e:

no when Sayidka was young it was either Pres Sharmarke or Reer Keenadiid they were clapping for bro Farmajos family were still in the quule farms.

either way Sayid Axmed didnt hangout with barbarians his family only knew Sacad Ogaden or MJ kin in Mudug. Maybe when his father was teaching Islam he would witness them howl on all 4s but us Ogadens dont do afar qooble activities thanks for the offer saaxib :2tjlv3e:
Marehan has better history than caghdeer. Marehan Amir's ruled whole ethnic groups in Horn of Africa eg Nur Ibn Mujahid. Boworada Darood were Marehan Boqor Mohamed Duad until the 18th Century. If we are guulw eating you guys are Oromo looking inferior individuals like Axhned madoobe.

Why do you keep mentioning karanle when he is mudulood

Trending

Latest posts