Oppenheimer review

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Rating:- 8.3

It's a captivating movie, featuring well-crafted dialogue and stunning visuals that truly immerse the audience. However, one aspect that left me longing for more was the absence of any significant plot twists. While I understand that a movie doesn't necessarily require a plot twist to be enjoyable, in this case, where the focus primarily revolves around dialogue, a well-executed twist could have added a layer of excitement and depth to the overall experience.

During the movie's three-hour runtime, there were moments when I found myself yearning for more dynamic elements to complement the dialogue-driven narrative. Perhaps incorporating some unexpected turns or revelations could have enhanced the engagement factor, without compromising the core essence of the film.

Despite this observation, the movie's strong points, such as the excellent dialogue and stunning visuals, still make it a commendable watch. The performances by the cast, combined with the overall cinematic presentation, manage to keep the viewer engrossed throughout.

In conclusion, while a plot twist might have elevated the movie's impact further, it remains a good film overall, boasting impressive dialogue and visuals that make it worth a watch for any cinema enthusiast.

this soundtrack alone carries the whole film.
More thrilling than the bomb.
The dialogue is a snooze-fest compared to this sublime soundtrack

I would rate it 6.5/10.

The first half was v good. I think the quantum physics scenes were the best.

The second half was frankly boring. The last hour consisted of boring politicking, which could've been more concise.

The soundtrack is fantastic though.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I would rate it 6.5/10.

The first half was v good. I think the quantum physics scenes were the best.

The second half was frankly boring. The last hour consisted of boring politicking, which could've been more concise.

The soundtrack is fantastic though.
Yh many people are overating it, it wasnt really worth it for me to go all the way to the cinema to watch it

Trending