Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Terrible all round. Just garbage.

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mixed feelings about the guy.

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems somalis have very conflicting emotions with farmaajo and his cabinet. So I was wondering, what are your guys stance?

The fact that there are conflicting opinions is a good sign imo. With qashin xasan sheikh maxmud and sheikh shariif disapproval was pretty much universal from all somalis. But this isnt the case anymore.

Our great leader is doing an exemplary job. He's rescued Somalis stranded in Libya, reduced the number of Shabaab attacks, kept good relationships with the neighboring countries, and hasn't had the typical presidential fight with the PM. In fact, he and his PM are working together very well. Farmaajo will definitely come back for another four years. Nobody cares what a bunch of non-tax paying blabbermouths on the internet say.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Good thing is he’s not warlord but well educated president with experience in politics. I think he will do a lot better if Somalis believe in him. I feel like there’s somebody out there sabotaging him.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
1. It's a Trojan horse for more to come.

2. They benefit more.

3. There are reasons to suspect the UAE has a hand in this deal, but that's only speculation for now.
They don't benefit more, it's an empty agreement. Why would Ethiopia use ports in a dysfunctional country in civil war? Who wants to trade there? If anything the agreement was done in Somalia's favor. I wouldn't be surprised if Somalia's government tabled it.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
He's doing a fantastic job so far. But I need him to be tough on the secessionists and recognize SSC and dismantle their clan enclave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending