Opinion on twitter Somali politics and FKD

Should qabil politics and FKD be kept out of twitter and only be discussed on somalispot

• Yes

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
I thinks it’s weird I keep my qabil politics strictly on somalispot however I do sometimes retweet puntland related posts but that’s rarely, it’s not a good sight to see Somalis slandering each other in public platforms such as twitter with non Somalis watching. I use my twitter for regular purposes and tweet usual things you would expect a 19 years female to.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I remember an ajnabi on twitter using the Ogaden kissing Selassie (you know the one) FKD material against all Somalis, I knew then we fucked up :noneck:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Ideally we would all get along but that's not feasible at least for now so yes I agree it's best that we keep FKD discussions on one platform that way we can limit the amount of ajnabis that see it

No, it serves no positive purpose. It should be purged from the mind of every Somali.
Not every type of FKD is negative some types are very productive for example on this site there’s a whole development section where we can talk about ways we can improve the infrastructure and economy of all regions in Somalia. FKD also shows that young Somalis are thinking about back home And are both motivated and determined to improve the country

Trending