Oog, Sool, Somaliland region children mock secessionists "Oog ya leh? Farmaajo"

You sure it's really Oog and not some town in eastern Sanaag?

Cuz the video doesn't mention place name :damedamn:

definitely this is one of the few few places within British Somaliland (darod inhabited) not controlled by the SL government. All Isaaq in Somaliland support independence and the SL authorities (not same thing as Kulmiye)

For those that don't know oog is a town just east of caynaba in saraar province. I think it is quite sad if those kids are being brainwashed by qabilyalaad elders for political reasons.

Bohol

VIP
For those that don't know oog is a town just east of caynaba in saraar province. I think it is quite sad if those kids are being brainwashed by qabilyalaad elders for political reasons.

This is much better than brainwashing kids to celebrate whenever qarax goes off in Mogadishu. At least in this video they are having harmless fun.

This is much better than brainwashing kids to celebrate whenever qarax goes off in Mogadishu. At least in this video they are having harmless fun.

There were a few kids that done that which is distasteful in regards to the tragedy that took place just before New year in Somalia. But, all im saying it would be wrong for the elders who are alleged residents of Ogg would use qabilyalaad and politics to brainwash their children when taking into consideration the political climate in Somaliland.

Bohol

VIP
There were a few kids that done that which is distasteful in regards to the tragedy that took place just before New year in Somalia. But, all im saying it would be wrong for the elders who are alleged residents of Ogg would use qabilyalaad and politics to brainwash their children.

Isn't brainwashing kids with ictiraaf (that will never come) and to hate other Somalis qabyalaad? I don't see how Oog children saying the name of the President of Somalia is qabyalaad.

Isn't brainwashing kids with ictiraaf (that will never come) and to hate other Somalis qabyalaad? I don't see how Oog children saying the name of the President of Somalia is qabyalaad.

The ictiraaf is a shared view by the majority of the Somalilanders worldwide and I happened to be one of them. There is nothing wrong in taking back your ancestral country back to 1960 were it was once a recongised country and a member of the UN. But, in regards to the claim of qabilyalaad, I meant to say if the sentiments that is being expressed by those children can be considered as meaningless which appears to be in the video . However, some would say it seems to come across as political with qabilyalaad indication that is directed towards MB administration when taking into account the Caare situation .

Trending