Oodweyne welcomes Muuse Biixi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Habar Yonis baa cuqdadi haysaa ha I dayso

Muuse Caddaalad baa looga fadhiyaa, mar haddii gobanimadii aad ka raacdeen, caddaalad iyo Somaliland la wada leetahay in wax loo qayb sadaa, waa sida xalku ku jiro.

He should give HY the Supreme court and Foreign ministry. Caddaaladu waa waxa aynu u wada baahanahay.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Muuse Caddaalad baa looga fadhiyaa, mar haddii gobanimadii aad ka raacdeen, caddaalad iyo Somaliland la wada leetahay in wax loo qayb sadaa, waa sida xalku ku jiro.

He should give HY the Supreme court and Foreign ministry. Caddaaladu waa waxa aynu u wada baahanahay.

Waar haka Sugin Kani Rajjo badan lagama laha waa iska low IQ askari

Hadduu isdan kusii wado waa jabkiisii, waana laga wada tashanayaa, Reer Bari waa dad nasab ah, oo caddaalad jecel, haddii laga yara aamuso oo laga xishoodo, oo waxba iska baddali waayaan, xaqiiq waad arki doontaa sii joogi maayo waana laga wada tashanayaa.

Reer Kaliya in SL wax kasta isku koobaan cidina ka yeeli mayso, iminkaba Hj badan ayaa ku kacsan walahi. Taasina waxay keenaysaa inuu gacantiisa isku bireey, reer galbeed iyo caqli xumadoodaa bal halka ay la marto ayaynu eegi doonaa.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Whether he has a low IQ or not my dear brother the oday is a Mujaahid who fought the war of liberating our territory, give him the credit for that. You guys used to say Siilaanyo didn’t fight okay I get that but Muse actually fought the faqqash in Hargeisa

Whether he has a low IQ or not my dear brother the oday is a Mujaahid who fought the war of liberating our territory, give him the credit for that. You guys used to say Siilaanyo didn’t fight okay I get that but Muse actually fought the faqqash in Hargeisa

Mujahid this mujahid that, it's all bulsh!t and non-sense. Today we are in the worst position mujahidnimo will not help us. We need clear and strategy vision, 90% of our ministers and law makers are all illiterate, there's no vision, nacalaa ku yaal, ma kuwaasaa horumar laga filan karaa.

Saalax Bidaar

My bradda I don’t take that away from him. He was indeed SNM veteran but we are not in 80s or 90s anymore

People aren’t looking to his SNM record, they are looking to see what he can do as leader now.

Saalax Bidaar

Hadduu isdan kusii wado waa jabkiisii, waana laga wada tashanayaa, Reer Bari waa dad nasab ah, oo caddaalad jecel, haddii laga yara aamuso oo laga xishoodo, oo waxba iska baddali waayaan, xaqiiq waad arki doontaa sii joogi maayo waana laga wada tashanayaa.

Reer Kaliya in SL wax kasta isku koobaan cidina ka yeeli mayso, iminkaba Hj badan ayaa ku kacsan walahi. Taasina waxay keenaysaa inuu gacantiisa isku bireey, reer galbeed iyo caqli xumadoodaa bal halka ay la marto ayaynu eegi doonaa.
Sxb burco ama Togdheer waa zero
No stadium
No Airport

Markaa waa in Danta gobolka ka shaqayno

Bohol

VIP
Oodweyne are good at welcoming guests/marti in their city. If tomorrow Farmaajo arrives in Oodweyne he will get a bigger welcome. It means nothing in the greater scheme of things.

Sxb burco ama Togdheer waa zero
No stadium
No Airport

Markaa waa in Danta gobolka ka shaqayno

Waa sidaa, dadka isku deegaanka siyaasada waxa uga wacan inay iyagu isku duub naadaan, oo horumka iyagoo is kaashanaya wada samaystaan horumar.

Maanta ayuu dhagax dhigay garoonkii kubadda iyo Burco general hospital oo la dhisayo, waase lala raagay. Airportka Burco in la dhiso isna weeye iyo Waddooninka iyo wixii kaleba.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

WRONG, appointment should be based on expertise not clan. The whole cabinet needs to go and be scrutinized hard to determine whether they can keep the job or go.

Should be more like the UK system where the cabinet must also be an elected MP along with the leader with weekly hearings on activity

WRONG, appointment should be based on expertise not clan. The whole cabinet needs to go and be scrutinized hard to determine whether they can keep the job or go.

Should be more like the UK system where the cabinet must also be an elected MP along with the leader with weekly hearings on activity

That's great, we need people with fresh ideas to lead us, so that we can build our future together.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's wrong oodweyne isn't the die hard HY who fight hard. Caare just fucking reminded jeegaan who he is and HY is still alive and will destroy every last fuckin jeegaan. I can see the fear in ur face @TimaJilic when u see this man

Caarre.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bohol jeegaan are playing it delicate with caare as they fear if they use jeegaan soldiers from hargeisa and east burco this will rise up the HY to fight with caare. Caare is playin it safe also according to what locals in qardho have told me, it's waiting game and seeing what jeegaan does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending