Only nacasyal watch

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
ogrophy is hella dangerous and toxic.

When the Israeli army was occupying a territory in Palestine. Their soldiers occupied the offices of three local television and radio stations on Saturday morning,

and started broadcasting the clips intermittently on Saturday afternoon on the Al-Watan, Ammwaj, and Al-Sharaq channels.

Why would something so mainstream and easily available for the public eye be used as a weapon?

Only nacasyaal watch and buy into this trash.

I can never trust a person who willingly watches two strangers having sex right before their eyes.

@Luciddreamer @CaliTedesse @Shmurda @blade99 @Dino

"Only nacasyal watch "

Me:
hqdefault.jpg

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
2Hours later, Mimir:
ox4HDwX.gif

A day later he preaches for the second time against . This time with more passion. Then after closing Sspot, he goes on his favorite site. Result
source.gif

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
2Hours later, Mimir:
ox4HDwX.gif

A day later he preaches for the second time against . This time with more passion. Then after closing Sspot, he goes on his favorite site. Result
source.gif
I don't watch that shit saaxib.

How weak of a man are you for you to watch two strangers having sex right before your eyes.:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
One thing I noticed with people who watch a lot of is that they don't have the ability to genuinely like a girl. It's only infatuation.

Trending