Only in the UK

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
9 million people all group together by 5 videos

giphy.gif
:mybusiness: :yousmart:What is @Lostbox?

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Where to the states or canada :mjlaugh:

you made it out the mud:salute:
Yep I’ve moved to Murica. To my birth place The Windy City aka Chicago. Thank God I’m a dual national :banderas:

I’m finally out of the mud. I’m seriously considering revoking my British citizenship I refuse to associate myself with that third world country :mjlol::russ:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Yep I’ve moved to Murica. To my birth place The Windy City aka Chicago. Thank God I’m a dual national :banderas:

I’m finally out of the mud. I’m seriously considering revoking my British citizenship it’s too much of an L :mjlol::russ:
What u from the uk and was born in chiraq :childplease: :gaasdrink:

I’m finally out of the mud. I’m seriously considering revoking my British citizenship I refuse to associate myself with that third world country :mjlol::russ:
Chicago is amazing place but stay out of south side:ufdup:

its a six hour drive from Minnesota everyyear somalis go there for vacation:stevej:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Chicago is amazing place but stay out of south side:ufdup:

its a six hour drive from Minnesota everyyear somalis go there for vacation:stevej:
Yep i stick clear of the South side. I’ve been told it’s dangerous and ghetto. You’ve just given me another reason to stay away from there. Thanks for the Reer Zoo alert:yousmart:

Walaahi it’s not fair. Why am I not reer UK? Why wasn’t I born in the blessed third world UK? Looks like everyday would be a funny, eventful day in the UK :mjcry:

Trending