Only in the UK

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Reer UK hold this L. I can say that now as I no longer live there :mjlol::russ:
Man makes his girlfriend his b*tch quite literally

These uncivilised species arresting a police officer

Two women fighting in the supermarket during Corona lockdown. The security guard just watching from the sidelines

Not an L but funny. A guy asked to show his train ticket and he turned into The Rock

Throwing fireworks at the police

giphy.gif

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
This was funny though.
Thanks. Reer UK shamelessly tryna shift the L to London. The only reason London gets a bad rep is because they get the most exposure. They’re acting likes it’s all sunshine and rainbows in Birmingham,Manchester,Liverpool etc :pachah1:

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Thanks. Reer UK shamelessly tryna shift the L to London. The only reason London gets a bad rep is because they get the most heat and exposure. They’re acting likes it’s all sunshine and rainbows in Birmingham,Manchester,Liverpool etc :pachah1:
Sxb most of the uk outside of London is very safe :hahaidiot:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
U got chavs and dirty drug abusers dont chat. When ppl think of reer uk they think london not ur dead ends
Agree but it's very safe. We do have tags drug dealer here and there. But it isn't anything too major. :ohno: :silanyosmile: also
I'd much rather live in a safe boring city than a city that's lit but can be dangerous at times. Lol u always have to look over your shoulder for postcod wars

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Reer UK hold this L. I can say that now as I no longer live there :mjlol::russ:
Man makes his girlfriend his b*tch quite literally

These uncivilised species arresting a police officer

Two women fighting in the supermarket during Corona lockdown. The security guard just watching from the sidelines

Not an L but funny. A guy asked to show his train ticket and he turned into The Rock

Throwing fireworks at the police

only a small pee pee man will do such a thing. He gotta establish his manliness some other way

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
anybody thats been to the UK wouldnt be suprised at this degneracy, idk why it shocks some of yall

same here in toronto, maybe its casue the US proudly shows off its degeneracy so nobody is schocked what happens there, but so many other countries have crackhead antics too, even the polished poshies of the uk

Thanks. Reer UK shamelessly tryna shift the L to London. The only reason London gets a bad rep is because they get the most exposure. They’re acting likes it’s all sunshine and rainbows in Birmingham,Manchester,Liverpool etc :pachah1:
my cousins call Birmingham a shithole :mjlaugh:

Trending