Only in Somalia

My friend sent me this lol. :deadrose: :deadmanny:

619CEC5C-8C1B-407A-B4A3-533531286BA6.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Ragaasi Somalis in my opinion are 'openly or secretly' clannist, they are 'overt or covert' that's it.

I have yet to see a true anti-clannist even tho many take upon the 'name' but they tend to be 'secretly' clannists who want to fool other Somalis that their religious or patriotic by wearing 'shaati somaliyeed or diimeed'.

Puntite queen knows their 'tactics' better then I do, but that's what I observed.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If I had to pick who is less clannist, I would say Darods. They neglected their lands and built up other clan land, this gesture hasn't been done in 'reverse' so that's why I wud say other Somalis outside Darod are the problem. I think they draw the line somewhere darods, where-as other clans don't.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Infact I would say the problem is in the south, they will even withhold international aid from PL, I doubt PL wud ever do that to other regions. We draw the line somewhere, they don't. Yet it was PL who put this villa somalia in hamar with our sacrifice.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If I was PL leader I would directly go to the HQ of International Aid be it embassies, development banks or bilateral countries and demand that PL development aid is sent Separate or at the very least advice donors to cut total 'aid' to Somalia for interfering in a stable region development.

Trending

Latest posts