Only 2 malls in minnesota

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
200k somalis in minnesota and theres Only 2 somali malls in minnesota? 2 storey building malls and one of them is owned by a dhaqa caas frankly
Im embarrased and depressed

Last edited:
Somali men have failed us. We need to have an open, long conversation about this reality wallahi. The community is struggling because of Somali men. Don't @ me. I'm not looking for an argument with anyone

Reer UK who have no malls:
Dance Party Dancing GIF

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Karamel, 24 mall, somali mall near cedar. Have Bunch of business and restaurants in cedar. Bunch of business, restaurants and wedding halls near lake street. So many home care, day care and other service companies. 200k seems high doubt we over 150k whole state. I agree their should be purchase of new somali owned building. some of the malls seem like death trap with wiring and how crowded they are, owners don’t seem to put any money back into upgrades. Overall for city population not bad also more and more Somalis leaving city and moving to suburbs for better schools and safety lots of these malls near semi hood areas in city

Apparently, they tried building one via crowd funding some years back, but it came to a swift halt when there was a disagreement over what tribe would be at the top. Wallahi I kid you guys not.

Trending

Latest posts