Online businesses thriving in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big business in Somalia, the emerging e-commerce is generating thousands of jobs every year.

It is an increasingly competitive market, and despite the war, Somalia’s e-commerce is doing well. The country is witnessing a proliferation of e-commerce companies. Such is the case of Soomar Online Market, one of the most successful start-ups in the country, which reaches 500,000 commercial transactions each month.

A big business in Somalia, the emerging e-commerce is generating thousands of jobs every year.

It is an increasingly competitive market, and despite the war, Somalia’s e-commerce is doing well. The country is witnessing a proliferation of e-commerce companies. Such is the case of Soomar Online Market, one of the most successful start-ups in the country, which reaches 500,000 commercial transactions each month.

Imagine what could be done with better infrastructure and better access to capital :banderas:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
A better pay on delivery service would be useful in Xamar.

Wish there was a functioning national postal service to help subsidies the shipping costs.

What are the most popular payment services for Geeljire e-commerce sites?

This shit is easy I tried it and spent 100 bucks on ads

only got 22 bucks back from a sale I made I gave up after that but you can do it

Just research drop shipping

But kudos to the creative Somali ppl

This shit is easy I tried it and spent 100 bucks on ads

only got 22 bucks back from a sale I made I gave up after that but you can do it

Just research drop shipping

But kudos to the creative Somali ppl

I did the same spent $5 on an ad and got $20 out of it

Programming for school or business? Also how much did you make on Amazon

Eventually i will open a tech company but I finish my course in november and will apply for a 6figure job before january. I stopped amazon because I am paying for my education and can't afford to advertise my product/s

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
Eventually i will open a tech company but I finish my course in november and will apply for a 6figure job before january. I stopped amazon because I am paying for my education and can't afford to advertise my product/s
Guul walaal. Job prospects for programming isn’t bad. What country are you studying in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending