ONLF officials, including its Chairman, have met with Ethiopia’s Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They were runaway slaves that were brought back to the plantation.

What-was-the-Underground-Railroad.jpg

heres the underground railroad made by AA slaves, maybe ogaden need a similar one to escape this tragic fate.:mjcry:

VIP
Somalis bout to cede more land to oromia and get bamboozled in the upcoming cencus. They weren't even chosen at first to partake in the newly formed committee that addresses land and identity issues. This gon get ugly

I wonder what are their intentions at the moment. Have they completely given up? What have they settled for? I felt angry and embarrassed when I saw their tweet praising the prime minister some time ago at a time when there was a rift between the government and the Somali administration. And wasn't it during the time when the poor somalis were getting attacked by Oromos outside the region and when the army came to interfere in jigjiga? Did they even show support to them at the time when the somalis were getting attacked at that time?

I am starting to speculate that they have been promised a referendum or they have given up in exchange for money. Knowing the nature of us Somalis,I wouldn't be surprised if it is the latter. That would be very scummy and unforgiving for those who sacrificed their lives fighting for freedom. Of course there could be something else but dont know.

#

what do you think are their next moves?
Further strenghtening our hold on the region with the 2020 elections and merging in ONLF with Liyuu to form a single security apparatus.

Cagjaar has been doing a great job and is in bed with ONLF. Other Somali tribes hate the latest developments as they've realised that only the strong (Ogaden) will have a voice in the region :wow:

Further strenghtening our hold on the region with the 2020 elections and merging in ONLF with Liyuu to form a single security apparatus.

Cagjaar has been doing a great job and is in bed with ONLF. Other Somali tribes hate the latest developments as they've realised that only the strong (Ogaden) will have a voice in the region :wow:

I see. However, if we ever want to see the region prosper, I believe everyone should be well represented and a have a voice in the government. A united region would be crucial for a strong and successful region.

Status
Not open for further replies.