One thing that makes me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...sad is when I'm walking around bookshops and libraries. You have entire walls and sections dedicated to the history and culture of China, India, USA, Britain, Japan etc. and a tiny corner dedicated to the entire continent of Africa. Makes me ashamed.:gucciwhat::meleshame:

Apollo

VIP
...sad is when I'm walking around bookshops and libraries. You have entire walls and sections dedicated to the history and culture of China, India, USA, Britain, Japan etc. and a tiny corner dedicated to the entire continent of Africa. Makes me ashamed.:gucciwhat::meleshame:

Best book on African history is this one:

The Civilizations of Africa: A History to 1800 by Christopher Ehret

OUBtNGO.jpg

Sadly, this book will make you even more racist against Bantus as a Somali.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I think theres not that many people interested in african history. the library and bookshops are stacked like the supermarkets by shelf determination factors.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Adal sultanate? Ajuraan sultanate? :gaasdrink:
Aside from ancient Egypt and the majeerteen sultanate there isn't much history in Africa
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Research Somali history sxb, we were not some butt naked Bantus dancing around fire ooga booga.
We had many civilizations like the Ajuraan, Adal etc. Ajuraan is the only African empire that defeated Europeans twice in naval combat, oldest ship in Africa and Middle East, ancient coins, etc.

Best book on African history is this one:

The Civilizations of Africa: A History to 1800 by Christopher Ehret

OUBtNGO.jpg

Sadly, this book will make you even more racist against Bantus as a Somali.

I'll check it out later. Is it good book and does it mentions Somalis?

Nowadays the bantu Madow expansion is coming from the south :farmajoyaab:

If it wasn't for British colonizing NFD we would've reached Tanzania .

Somali was expanding south and those Zulu south African was expanding north.

We would've met and maybe we would've had a battle to decode the undisputed champions of Africa :westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.