One thing I like about Ethiopia

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
You should be kissing our feet for giving your small irrelevant clan a region to call home :damedamn:

other way around Langaab poon. In Ethiopia Samaroon inhabit 3 districts by ourselves exclusively. This is where majority of Samaroon population resides and our main Ugaas as well. Nobody gave us shit that’s our land poon boy. YOU have no land in Ethiopia besides your ancestral Oromo hut

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
other way around Langaab poon. In Ethiopia Samaroon inhabit 3 districts by ourselves exclusively. This is where majority of Samaroon population resides and our main Ugaas as well. Nobody gave us shit that’s our land poon boy. YOU have no land in Ethiopia besides your ancestral Oromo hut

Ironic you call me a laangaab.

Do you even hear yourself gadabuursi boy :pachah1:

Awdalia Rising

Ironic you call me a laangaab.

Do you even hear yourself gadabuursi boy :pachah1:

you live in 1 hut in Gedo, 1 house in Kismayo, and 1 small village in Galmudug which is currently being repossessed by HG. Shut your mouth Langaab poon your are talking to a landheer Samaroon man who’s majority of my people reside in Ethiopia yet we have big numbers from Awdal to Gabiley, Maroodi Jeex all the way to Djibouti. Please don’t ever try to compare your Langaab poon ass to my people ever again it’s embarrassing :dead:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
you live in 1 hut in Gedo, 1 house in Kismayo, and 1 small village in Galmudug which is currently being repossessed by HG. Shut your mouth Langaab poon your are talking to a landheer Samaroon man who’s majority of my people reside in Ethiopia yet we have big numbers from Awdal to Gabiley, Maroodi Jeex all the way to Djibouti. Please don’t ever try to compare your Langaab poon ass to my people ever again it’s embarrassing :dead:
Wallahi you are delusional kkkkk I'm done arguing with you

Remember gadabuursi are nothing but a sidekick for the issaq.
:dead1:

Awdalia Rising

Wallahi you are delusional kkkkk I'm done arguing with you

Remember gadabuursi are nothing but a sidekick for the issaq.
:dead1:

langaab poon when your people were running to refugee camps my people were the last ones standing in the Somali Republic. Don’t try to compare your weak asses to me again. You even left your Aabo Siad stranded in Gedo like this

101D4656-B4C3-4D1B-BD1E-E390D8FB3AD4.jpeg

with hordes of Mooryan on his ass his weak and irrelevant clan Marehan were nowhere to be found. This is the reason Siad ran to Kenya and later to Nigeria. His clan isn’t worth anything completely useless.

And you’re talking about sidekick when you’re a condom for xabashi kkk

Is the nice city names :banderas:
Gondar
Shashamane
Addis Abeba
Hawassa
Sodo
Bahir Dar
Mekelle
Dessie
Jimma
Adama
Debre Selam/Debre Markos/Debre Birhan
Nekemte
Arba Minch
:banderas:
meanwhile Somalia has only 5 city names that are on par with the Ethiopian ones:snoop::ohlord: (Galkacyo, Bosaso, Berbera, Burco and Merca) villages in Ethiopia have better names than some Somali cities

Well, I don't know about that but if you say so it must be true I guess :)
Anyway, enjoy listening to this beautiful Oromo music while driving through Addis Ababa at night.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
After I got my stimulus check, I ordered some delicious Ethiopian food. Let us enjoy what we like about each other :)

Trending