Once somalia stabilizes

Agriculture and changing the landscape its possible establishing a navy and profiting off our oceans.But qabil has to take a step behind somalinimo for this to work.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
What are some ideas you may have in order for the nations economy to immensely grow?
Stability can only come from peace and fair democratic government. I think it’s safe to say those 2 characteristics are nowhere to be seen in Somalia.

I think talking about economy etc is too far thinking. There’s many big internal obstacles that need to be addressed before even contemplating anything else

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Stability can only come from peace and fair democratic government. I think it’s safe to say those 2 characteristics are nowhere to be seen in Somalia.

I think talking about economy etc is too far thinking. There’s many big internal obstacles that need to be addressed before even contemplating anything else
I agree we must clear out all the obstacles first for it to really work

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Why do you believe it’s beyond repair?
There’s many reasons I could write a whole book on why it’s beyond repair. But it really boils down to SomaliWeyne are too tribalistic and too corrupt to function under one country.

Realistically I can see a scenario where SomaliWeyne becomes Balkanized. Heck it’s even happening right now PL,SL,JL etc. It’s unfortunate but the SomaliWeyne dream has long sailed in my opinion

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What are some ideas you may have in order for the nations economy to immensely grow?

Blue Economy is where its at, we are Africas gateway to Asia, just port revenue from 6 major ports can be enough but then you add in fisheries related revenue and you are set.

bluefin-tuna-swirling.jpg

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
There’s many reasons I could write a whole book on why it’s beyond repair. But it really boils down to SomaliWeyne are too tribalistic and too corrupt to function under one country.

Realistically I can see a scenario where SomaliWeyne becomes Balkanized. Heck it’s even happening right now PL,SL,JL etc. It’s unfortunate but the SomaliWeyne dream has long sailed in my opinion
I believe education, employment and instilling patriotism can combat the tribalist ignorance

The Somali Caesar

VIP
I believe education, employment and instilling patriotism can combat the tribalist ignorance
Political tribalislism runs deep in history for example Somalilanders citizens is mostly youth born after 1991. So all they’ve ever known is Somaliland it’s virtually impossible to unmove their stance.

With Daroods they seem to despise each other there’s no Pan Daroodism. It’s a every man for himself attitude.

As you see from a political sense and a clan sense tribalism is apparent. Which is unlikely to be eradicated.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
ill marry 4 husbands and we'll have 4 kids and they'll never know who's their kid :silanyolaugh: :fittytousand: :banderas: then Ill go back to amerikka and marry an cadaan man have kids with him :banderas: happily ever after

Trending