One rapper who you wish never died?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It would have to be between xxtenations and juice wrld. I really loved their music sad they died young.

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool. Queen of the Den.
Staff Member
Wasn’t Pop Smoke Muslim? Anyways I heard that it isn’t good to listen to his music because he is in the grave and may be punished for it (Allahu aclaam).

Halimo Supremist

Supreme Xalimo from the South.
Died aged 28 from complications as a result of his struggle with obesity. Realised many great songs. His lyrical brilliance sets him apart from many of his peers but he never received the same level of recognition. This is my favourite track of his:

486th President

Medulla’s lost cousin
I didn’t know who he was until he died but listening to his music means he’ll be getting our sins and that can mean more punishment for him in grave. Why would you want that for your Muslim brother?
Exactly why I stopped listening to him. I was also very careless sometimes. May he enter Hannah inshallah

486th President

Medulla’s lost cousin
Died aged 28 from complications as a result of his struggle with obesity. Realised many great songs. His lyrical brilliance sets him apart from many of his peers but he never received the same level of recognition. This is my favourite track of his:

Have you seen big pun’s freestyles back in the day.

Desert Flower

Resident Naag Nool. Queen of the Den.
Staff Member

Only 28? I thought he was in his mid 30s.

Trending