One of the Signs of the last day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) warned that among the signs of the Last Day was Dajjal the False Messiah or Anti-Christ. “… The last people to follow him would be women”, and his spell over women would be such that “… a man would have to return to his home and tie down (i.e., coercively restrain) his wife, sister and daughter to protect them from being seduced by Dajjal.”

Jason momoa is Dajjal then
justice_league.jpg
:denzelnigga:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Prophet Muhammad (sallalahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) warned that among the signs of the Last Day was Dajjal the False Messiah or Anti-Christ. “… The last people to follow him would be women”, and his spell over women would be such that “… a man would have to return to his home and tie down (i.e., coercively restrain) his wife, sister and daughter to protect them from being seduced by Dajjal.”
Scary times Wallahi stay safe everyone read first 10 ayah of Surah al kafh and seek protection from allah

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Sad thing is many of us will not live t too see isa (as) or Imma mahdi

In the first year of the famine, Heaven will withhold one third of its rain and the Earth one third of its crops.

In the second year of the famine, Heaven will withhold two thirds of its rain and the Earth will withhold two thirds of its crops.

In the third year, there will not be a single drop of rain and not a single thing will grow.

Thus, all the animals with hoofs and biting teeth will die and the Tasbeeh (mentioning Subhan-Allah) will suffice the believers' hunger. (Asma-bin-Yazeed/ Mishkat)

A Hadith, by Umm Shareek which can be found in Sahih Muslim, indicates that the Arabs/Muslims will be small in number (possibly because the Dajjal appears after the famine, spread of epidemic diseases, and Armageddon War in which lots of Arabs/Muslims will die).

VixR

Veritas
Dajjal is one of the littest myths out there.

Imagine some one-eyed, short, hunchbacked, impotent man-beast with a funny walk chained on a yet undetected island, and of course us women will find him simply so irresistible that our brother will restrain us, and the thing will attract worldwide fame to boot.

Notice how it has all the undesired traits of a villain...and yet precisely because he is evil and we are evil itself as the majority inhabitants of hell, of course, we would naturally love the thing.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dajjal is one of the littest myths out there.

Imagine some one-eyed, short, hunchbacked, impotent man-beast with a funny walk chained on a yet undetected island, and of course us women will find him simply so irresistible that our brother will restrain us, and the thing will attract worldwide fame to boot.

Notice how it has all the undesired traits of a villain...and yet precisely because he is evil and we are evil itself as the majority inhabitants of hell, of course, we would naturally love the thing.
Dajjal is already here and yes I believe modern western feminism is one of his greatest weapons in apostisizing Muslim women like you.

VixR

Veritas
Dajjal is already here and yes I believe modern western feminism is one of his greatest weapons in apostisizing Muslim women like you.
Because you can’t accept that I found Islam false, you’ll blame feminism, or literally anything else you can think of outside the religion itself.

We can argue about their legitimacy, but feminist Muslims clearly exist, and that alone proves your angle wrong.

Back to Dajjal, you really must decide if the character is real/tangible or allegory. The smarter among you will call it a metaphor, never minding the copious amounts of detailed physical characteristics described.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Because you can’t accept that I found Islam false, you’ll blame feminism, or literally anything else you can think of outside the religion itself.

We can argue about their legitimacy, but feminist Muslims clearly exist, and that alone proves your angle wrong.

Islam isnt false and youll have to answer the Lord for your statements.

Angel of Death is approaching

VixR

Veritas
Islam isnt false and youll have to answer the Lord for your statements.

Angel of Death is approaching
Did you ever notice the same way the so-called angel of death takes our lives in Islam, there’s a corresponding angel who is said breathes lives into embryos at 120 days?

You kind of have to wonder what Allah is doing?

Interestingly, both the life and death of the human is attributed to angels in Islam, as well as recording our every action and word during the duration of our lives. Everything really..

Back to Dajjal, you really must decide if the character is real/tangible or allegory. The smarter among you will call it a metaphor, never minding the copious amounts of detailed physical characteristics described.
Sxb, @VixR ......I never knew....your were a.. atheist:ohhh::ohdamn:

TekNiKo

VIP
Did you ever notice the same way the so-called angel of death takes our lives in Islam, there’s a corresponding angel who is said breathes lives into embryos at 120 days?

You kind of have to wonder what Allah is doing?

Interestingly, both the life and death of the human is attributed to angels in Islam, as well as recording our every action and word during the duration of our lives. Everything really..
Another ignorant statement.

There are 4 angels who the great Lord has assigned major responsibilities. They cannot do anything without the Lord's permission and are only executing his will.

These four are:

Jibreel: Master of Revelation and Head of the Angels.

Israfil: The angel who holds the trumpet. The same trumpet which will be blown to initiate Day of Judgement

Angel of Death

Mikail: Angel of events, he manages the natural events under the permission of God the winds, fertilization, etc

All of these Angels answer to the Lord God and cannot do anything without his power and greatness.

Do you think the angel actually gives life? Or Angel causes death!

Nay!

VixR

Veritas
Another ignorant statement.

There are 4 angels who the great Lord has assigned major responsibilities. They cannot do anything without the Lord's permission and are only executing his will.

These four are:

Jibreel: Master of Revelation and Head of the Angels.

Israfil: The angel who holds the trumpet. The same trumpet which will be blown to initiate Day of Judgement

Angel of Death

Mikail: Angel of events, he manages the natural events under the permission of God the winds, fertilization, etc

All of these Angels answer to the Lord God and cannot do anything without his power and greatness.

Do you think the angel actually gives life? Or Angel causes death!

Nay!
I think we all know the script. I used to parrot this just as you’re doing. Now try thinking it through.

Why are angels performing all the major functions of the god?

No. The angels are subjects, they only do so with the god’s permission.

Yes but, if the god is all powerful, why does it need to delegate tasks to angels in the first place?

It doesn’t need to.

So then why does it?

It’s so clearly a compromise between outright polytheism favoring a monotheistic storyline. Initially, world religions had a god for every facet of life. Even as the world moved towards monotheistic themes through certain storylines favoring others, some of the polytheistic elements still persist despite themselves, ie, the trinity in Christianity, or angels with godly attributes in Islam, etc.

TekNiKo

VIP
I think we all know the script. I used to parrot this just as you’re doing. Now try thinking it through.

Yes but, if the god is all powerful, why does it need to delegate tasks to angels in the first place?

It doesn’t need to.

So then why does it?

It’s so clearly a compromise between outright polytheism favoring a monotheistic storyline. Initially, world religions had a god for every facet of life. Even as the world moved towards monotheistic themes through certain storylines favoring others, some of the polytheistic elements still persist despite themselves, ie, the trinity in Christianity, or angels with godly attributes in Islam, etc.

I dont think you quite understood my point.

You obviously didnt attend aqeedah. Allah SWT is actually doing those acts, angels have no power on their own. We cannot see his powers nor his abilities because Allah has put a Hijaab on himself.

And Allah already recorded every single event in Lawxil Maxfuud.

Stop comparing Allah to humans that he needs some sort purpose or day job. Without Allah maintaining the world it would not exist.

VixR

Veritas
I dont think you quite understood my point.

You obviously didnt attend aqeedah. Allah SWT is actually doing those acts, angels have no power on their own. We cannot see his powers nor his abilities because Allah has put a Hijaab on himself.

And Allah already recorded every single event in Lawxil Maxfuud.

Stop comparing Allah to humans that he needs some sort purpose or day job. Without Allah maintaining the world it would not exist.
Yes, yes, I’ve heard all that.

Let’s take the angel of death since you brought it up initially. The argument brought forth for this typically is that Allah is actually performing those acts, as you mention.

And yet, there is an angel of death.

An angel of death who reportedly visits us all 5x a day.

This angel is not god.

Allah is there at all times being that he’s omnipresent, so the angel of death is not Allah, but it’s performing the function of Allah, the death of his subject, and with his permission. Even though this angel is clearly less present than Allah, and it would make far more sense for Allah to bypass this angel and do it himself without issuing permissions every infinitesimal part of a second.

The simple question is why is there such a thing as an angel of death?

It’s significant that you said “The angel of death is approaching”. It’s always in terms of the angel of death when we talk about death in Islam.

It’s not that Allah is the one I should fear taking my life, but the angel of death. Allah is to fear on the judgement of my life, but not it’s taking. Why?

Last edited:

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes, yes, I’ve heard all that.

Let’s take the angel of death since you brought it up initially. The argument brought forth for this typically is that Allah is actually performing those acts, as you mention.

And yet, there is an angel of death.

An angel of death who reportedly visits us all 5x a day.

This angel is not god.

Allah is there at all times being that he’s omnipresent, so the angel of death is not Allah, but it’s performing the function of Allah, the death of his subject, and with his permission. Even though this angel is clearly less present than Allah, and it would make far more sense for Allah to bypass this angel and do it himself without issuing permissions every infinitesimal part of a second.

The simple question is why is there such a thing as an angel of death?

It’s significant that you said “The angel of death is approaching”. It’s always in terms of the angel of death when we talk about death in Islam.

It’s not that Allah is the one I should fear taking my life, but the angel of death. Allah is to fear on the judgement of my life, but not it’s taking. Why?
Ok so you admit the angel of death is not powerful and needs the permission of Allah yet in the same post you say we should fear Angel of death instead of Allah, rofl. Talk about contradictions

Allah SWT the most glorious God is the Most Wise, he does as he pleases without error.

If we are going to follow the rationale in your question, we might also ask: Why did Allah create the sun, isn’t He the Source of Light and He can directly give us light?

Can’t He do it by Himself?

Or why did Allah create mothers, can’t He directly bring us to life, nurture us and show us love without the presence of mothers?

In reality, Allah doesn’t need any of His creations; they are only a manifestation of His Brilliant, Awe-Inspiring ability to plan and create.

If you consider a famous artist and ask why is this artist producing these outstanding paintings, can’t he express himself or explain what he wants without creating these amazing paintings?

The answer is, he can, but his creations reflect his great and unique abilities.

To Allah belongs the Highest Most Supreme Example, He doesn’t need the angels, but He has the Power to create incredibly mighty creations; His creations are a manifestation and reflection of His Power, Brilliance, and incomparable Greatness

It doesn’t need to.

So then why does it?

Very interesting post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts