One of the greatest games of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
Bloodborne. Absolute masterpiece. Anyone here played it? It's genuinely one of the best games I've played so far. I've actually finished it twice and I just finished the DLC. If you haven't played it then I highly recommend you do so.

Last edited:
Bloodborne. Absolute masterpiece. Anyone here played it? It's genuinely one of the best games I've played so far. I've actually finished it twice and I just finished the DLC. If you haven't played it then I highly recommend you do so.
If you finished Bloodborne I recomerec you continue with the dark souls series and stick to games that are coming from fromsoftware(devs of Bloodborne and ds)

Empire Earth is best game ever if u have lowend pc or lappy.

For highend gaming build your own pc and play Counter Strike GO whit high video setting.

I bought used few year old pc for cheap then i invest in graphic card (Most expensive part)

processor, memory are very cheap.

Anyone use steam service?

Kratos

Sonder
If you finished Bloodborne I recomerec you continue with the dark souls series and stick to games that are coming from fromsoftware(devs of Bloodborne and ds)

I've got Dark Souls 3 and I've already started playing through that. I'm a bit hesitant on if I should get Dark Souls 1 or 2 though, they seem pretty dated gameplay wise.

Kratos

Sonder

For highend gaming build your own pc and play Counter Strike GO whit high video setting.

I bought used few year old pc for cheap then i invest in graphic card (Most expensive part)

Never heard of that game, might look into it. I don't have a PC though, just a laptop.

I am considering becoming a console peasant. PS4 has a very nice roster of exclusives as of late.

Still need to beat the souls games on PC though.

Kratos

Sonder
I am considering becoming a console peasant. PS4 has a very nice roster of exclusives.

Still need to beat the souls games on PC though.

PS4 has the best exclusive hands down. So many of the most critically acclaimed games over the past 2-3 years have been PS4 exclusives. Uncharted, God of War, Spiderman, Bloodborne, Horizon Zero Dawn, Shadow of the Colossus (re-mastered). They will probably keep pumping out good exclusives so it's definitely worth it to buy one.

It is a good game, but can run way too long man. Me and my cousins once spent around 12-14 hours in one setting. Prehistoric age to Nano age, very fun times.

Age of Empires and Mythology is better though and fast.

Last edited:
Never heard of that game, might look into it. I don't have a PC though, just a laptop.
Modern games need lots of system resource, u can always chk the compatibility, its diffrent on every game.

Lappy are good for surfin' online watching movies etc etc. U cant upgrade laptops how u desire, its very strick since the laws of physics are limited there.

Pc gaming is way superior in many ways, u can upgrade it anytime like lego blocks. And have much more longevity.

I've got Dark Souls 3 and I've already started playing through that. I'm a bit hesitant on if I should get Dark Souls 1 or 2 though, they seem pretty dated gameplay wise.
Get dark souls remastered and dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin
After you play these and are still interested I recommend you get the newest upcoming game from fromsoftware "sekiro shadows die twice"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending