One of the biggest critics of Somalia and biggest SL troll calls Muse Bixi out

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Landers are angry because Muse Bixi has set the record straight with secessionists, the record being that Somaliland has always been a state within Somalia and nothing more and collects aid through Somalias capital like the rest of the states. In the eyes of Somalia and the international community, it’s nothing but a state within a country.

:hahaidiot::hahaidiot:

Landers are angry because Muse Bixi has set the record straight with secessionists, the record being that Somaliland has always been a state within Somalia and nothing more and collects aid through Somalias capital like the rest of the states. In the eyes of Somalia and the international community, it’s nothing but a state within a country.

:hahaidiot::hahaidiot:
We have Somali sign language now?
I call bullshit that’s some easy money right there for dude in the purple suit :hehehe:

The IC gives some of JSL funds to FGS but much of it bypasses the AMISOM ATMIS protectorate. The bigger problem is FGS taxing reer Muqdisho only. The rest of Somalia Italiana share control of FGS and Muqdisho taxes through the 4.5 formula. Rooble is showing his people that they are a sleeping giant. He overturned Mr Cheese unpatriotic decision to block JSL funds, thus showing the powerlessness of MrCheese allies

The IC gives some of JSL funds to FGS but much of it bypasses the AMISOM ATMIS protectorate. The bigger problem is FGS taxing reer Muqdisho only. The rest of Somalia Italiana share control of FGS and Muqdisho taxes through the 4.5 formula. Rooble is showing his people that they are a sleeping giant. He overturned Mr Cheese unpatriotic decision to block JSL funds, thus showing the powerlessness of MrCheese allies

That's the key, people wanting SL to reunite with us should first look to unite Somalia itself entirely under a strong FGS

That's the key, people wanting SL to reunite with us should first look to unite Somalia itself entirely under a strong FGS

We are on the same page

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My only ask to any Wanlaweyn citizen who is against ictiraafism: give control of you deegans to FGS the same way Benaadir is under FGS. As long as your deegaan is independent of FGS you cant complain about JSL independence

Last edited:

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
I can't wait for the next president whose name will be smeared in shit all in the name of Somaliweyn.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I agree with him, but I get why Biixi does what he does, he expect loyalty and extremism from the commoners when it comes to secession but he himself does not drink from the same fountain as them.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I agree with him, but I get why Biixi does what he does, he expect loyalty and extremism from the commoners when it comes to secession but he himself does not drink from the same fountain as them.
Habar awals in general are on a different level compared to the other Isaaqs like HY and HJ (who are currently politically disadvantaged and partyless). Whilst the other 2 clans have put their blood, sweat and tears into Somaliland, Habar Awal will do no where near the same effort yet reap the most rewards and development.

Today most development in their state goes towards HA deegans and HY and HJ who’ve put in more effort get nothing. HY have wadani so can at least push that brand forward but HJ have nothing. Habar Awals been playing them both like a fiddle since Cigaals days when he removed Tuur :lolbron:

It’s funny how the clans that put in the most effort in terms of PR get nothing (HJ especially) while HA who care less for the project eat the most

Habar awals in general are on a different level compared to the other Isaaqs like HY and HJ (who are currently politically disadvantaged and partyless). Whilst the other 2 clans have put their blood, sweat and tears into Somaliland, Habar Awal will do no where near the same effort yet reap the most rewards and development.

Today most development in their state goes towards HA deegans and HY and HJ who’ve put in more effort get nothing. HY have wadani so can at least push that brand forward but HJ have nothing. Habar Awals been playing them both like a fiddle since Cigaals days when he removed Tuur :lolbron:

It’s funny how the clans that put in the most effort in terms of PR get nothing (HJ especially) while HA who care less for the project eat the most

GX will eventually return to JSL presidency he founded. Until then Cambaashe people help Laas Caanood keep it's democracy under JSL. Anti democracy activists from eastern Sool can calaacal in exile and if theyre lucky they might get paid to become malxiisadda VP for Garoowe administration. Karaash continues to suffer the indignity of walking under JSL flag in Xuddun village, fed/watered/protected by JSL

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This guy is one of sickest and most toxic triblistic individuals on Twitter, the definition of a cuqdad ridden Qaldaan, every other sentence he writes he doesn't forget to blame Faqash for everything wrong with his traingle region,

Yet like the say they have received an Independence from us 32 years ago, still a next generation of a Faqash's product president is signing the check for their aid funds.:drakekidding:

@TabK should appreciate this kind gesture specially when we all know Somaliland would never ever send millions in aid if Bakara market blazed, they would probably use to chew khat instead.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

It seems you dont keep up with jeegaan news. Now HJ took Wadani and Ucid top seats. GX out of the picture.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
We are on the same page

My only ask to any Wanlaweyn citizen who is against ictiraafism: give control of you deegans to FGS the same way Benaadir is under FGS. As long as your deegaan is independent of FGS you cant complain about JSL independence

Walaal we are a federal republic. We have our own state constitution etc..

Y’all are the ones trying to cut the republic in two and cry whenever there is any opposition to that. Imagine being traitors and host any and all enemies to your actual country. And cry your eyes out when the fgs fights back. Kudos to the fgs for hurting the hargeisa administration. I hope that in a couple of years the sna will lay siege on berbera and hargeisa. Showing villa hargeisa who actually rules the republic. This baboonery got out of hand a while ago and now it is time to relief the good people of sl from this tyranny.

Wanbillahi towfiq.

Walaal we are a federal republic. We have our own state constitution etc..

Y’all are the ones trying to cut the republic in two and cry whenever there is any opposition to that. Imagine being traitors and host any and all enemies to your actual country. And cry your eyes out when the fgs fights back. Kudos to the fgs for hurting the hargeisa administration. I hope that in a couple of years the sna will lay siege on berbera and hargeisa. Showing villa hargeisa who actually rules the republic. This baboonery got out of hand a while ago and now it is time to relief the good people of sl from this tyranny.

Wanbillahi towfiq.

MrCheese is protected by ajnabi troops. Somaalia Italiana is almost entirely run by terrorists, de facto independent FMS, or under AMISOM occupation. I think JSL should claim Somaalia Italiana and liberate your people

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bb… bbuu… but we got recognition from Snapchat
3BA52E34-3B8A-4447-AA1B-6632E04114E7.png

Is healthy to criticize your government .
The only way to improve your country is by putting pressure on the government that's leading it . Kudos to reer somalilanders for not being blind supporters .

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
MrCheese is protected by ajnabi troops. Somaalia Italiana is almost entirely run by terrorists, de facto independent FMS, or under AMISOM occupation. I think JSL should claim Somaalia Italiana and liberate your people

That’s so crazy. Whom ever supports villa hargeisa supports treason. Your dowlad is in xamar

Trending

Latest posts