One of Somalia's Presidential candidates and Political party leader is accused of grand larceny in Sweden for $1.5 Million USD and defrauding a school

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
La Xawla Wala Quwati, this typical Mooryaan from the slums of the slums of Galmudug would make a great rags to rich hit movie in a country where there is a proportional number Hutu citizens.

Seriously this story would have been more inspiring if he won the presidential seat,an action flick with a intense urban warfare,Isbaaro networks,and daily Land grabbings coupled with and absolute greediness and savagery to the next level.

This man moved from the poverty striken Galmudug region during the civilwar in order to partake the Dhaca,Boobka iyo Qaxa hantida qarank, he instantly secured a house and farm on the outskirt of town by Jowhar just like all the Galmudugian new commers.

Thanks to Aideed and the fear their almost going instinct Mooryaan created,still the property confiscatiom was still done with the help of his fellow refugees of the same clan using a gun and pen,he enjoyed theviolance because it he achieved an upsacele house in the capital and vacation ranch in Afgoye so he got gready and decidedly to uproote the other endangered clans and take over their land.

The crook didnt stop there but had the audacity to flee to Sweden when his clan and family relatives where the reason other clans fled to the West for in the first place..

The con artist and currently a candidate for A president of a country didnt flinch for a minute to claim a minority clan on his refugee asylum application, taking advantage of the unaware Sweden immigration officers on Waberi family and their crimes commited back home the Swedish government awarded him with residitial papers and a path to a Swedish citizenship.

They say once a thug will remain to be a thug,the conning run for Swedish schools and later for the parliament using tribal card to Garner votes in a country where HG are majority of th it's Somali citizen's.

It was simple election based on numbers and after Waber won against an old Cadaan women easily he again pulled the Islamic card and campaigned to get fundings which brings us to the 13 million he is accused of swindling lol.

I got to give to the guy, he believes that 50cent moto,die rich or keep trying.

:salute:

Fadeexad la soo deristay mid ka mid ah Musharraxiinta u taagan doorashada Somalia​

Sunday November 07, 2021 - 09:34:34
IMG_202E4A-3A7ADE-828EE5-904F01-83E76F-BC6652.jpg

Sida uu qoray wargeyska Aftonbladet Iskuulka Muslim Römosse School

Dowlada Sweden ayaa dhalashadii iyo baasaboorkii kala noqotay Madaxii hore ee dugsiga Muslimiinta Sweden Cabdirisaaq Waaberi oo haatan ka mid ah ah musharaxiinta Madaxweynaha Somalia iyo golaha shacabka, ahna Guddoomiyaha xisbiga Midnimo Qaran ee uu horey u hogaamin jiray C/raxmaan baadiyow.

CabdirisaaqWaaberi ayaa lagu eedeeyay inuu malaayiin karoon Swedish ah uu musuq maasuqay, lacagtaasoo lagu maalgaliyay ururo siyaasiyeed iyo kuwa Islaamiyiin ah oo ka jira gudaha Soomaaliya.

Cabdirisaaq ayaa horay u ahaa Xildhibaan ka tirsan baarlamanka Sweden iyo madaxii Iskuulka Muslim Römosse School ee magaalada Göteborg ayaa lagu helay inuu lunsaday lacag dhan 13 milyan oo karoon Swedish ah oo u dhiganta hal milyan iyo bar dollarka Maraykanka.

Sida uu qoray wargeyska Aftonbladet Iskuulka Muslim Römosse School ee magaalada Göteborg ayaa haatan albaabada loo laabay maadaama la lunsaday lacagihii keydka ahaa ee loogu talo galay in iskuulkaas lagu horumariyo.

Dhaqdhaqaaqa Maaliyadeed ee Cabdirisaaq Waaberi oo baaritaano lagu sameeyey ayaa lagu ogaaday inuu lacag caddaan ah u shubay dad kala duwan oo Soomaaliya jooga.

Cabdirisaaq Waaberi ayaa beeniyey inuu lacagtaas lunsaday, wuxuuna eedeymahan ku tilmaamay kuwo ay gadaal ka riixayaan dad dano gaar ah leh.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He funded a hotel, a charity and a political party. I acknowledge that his level of thieving was superior to most who squander it therefore he should get a lighter sentence and stripped of his Swedish citizenship.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Even in Australia, this murusade dude is up for mis-using somali community funds and pocketing it himself, he is also charged for forging fake somali registrations into the labour party.

@Periplus your from melbourne, I know this guy personally. HAGS are notorious for corruption. Even Ali Mahdi talked about how he stole govt money to build a house and then took abdillahi yusuf 100k and reinvested into hormuud. All hormuud investors is from bosaso port money used by abdillahi yusuf. @Galmudug-State doesn't know the origins of his filthy company.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@FBIsomalia this Haraco dude was the guy who took the Somali football team in Melbourne to Somalia, I am certain he pocketed government funds from that trip also. He is accused of branch-stacking, this means he registers somalis to the labor party so even if they don't vote, the party registerations will give that party the Somali vote. In return he was given 100k in goverrnment grants which he pocketed 75k and spent 25k on volunteers.

@Periplus why are hags so corrupt? They are usually the worst leaders in Somalia, look at how much time abgaal was given sharif-hsm, that's a total of 10 years and nothing changed in Somalia under their watch except their fat calools. How do u waste 10 years sitting in office and leave nothing behind for the nation? only god damn hags can do that.

I lost all faith in hawiye when I went there in 98, xitaa dadkoodaa uma naxan markan arkay, I gave up on any love from these ppl towards Somalis. I have been a staunch anti hag ever since my terrifying experiences in 98 Mogadishu. Even though im half hawiye but I am A wadani also, I want to save somalis from what I saw in mogadishu when hags were left to themselves. @Dalalos_ibn_Adali and other wise ppl know this. Anigu dhinaca qaranka ayaan uu naxaya.

Last edited:
La Xawla Wala Quwati, this typical Mooryaan from the slums of the slums of Galmudug would make a great rags to rich hit movie in a country where there is a proportional number Hutu citizens.

Seriously this story would have been more inspiring if he won the presidential seat,an action flick with a intense urban warfare,Isbaaro networks,and daily Land grabbings coupled with and absolute greediness and savagery to the next level.

This man moved from the poverty striken Galmudug region during the civilwar in order to partake the Dhaca,Boobka iyo Qaxa hantida qarank, he instantly secured a house and farm on the outskirt of town by Jowhar just like all the Galmudugian new commers.

Thanks to Aideed and the fear their almost going instinct Mooryaan created,still the property confiscatiom was still done with the help of his fellow refugees of the same clan using a gun and pen,he enjoyed theviolance because it he achieved an upsacele house in the capital and vacation ranch in Afgoye so he got gready and decidedly to uproote the other endangered clans and take over their land.

The crook didnt stop there but had the audacity to flee to Sweden when his clan and family relatives where the reason other clans fled to the West for in the first place..

The con artist and currently a candidate for A president of a country didnt flinch for a minute to claim a minority clan on his refugee asylum application, taking advantage of the unaware Sweden immigration officers on Waberi family and their crimes commited back home the Swedish government awarded him with residitial papers and a path to a Swedish citizenship.

They say once a thug will remain to be a thug,the conning run for Swedish schools and later for the parliament using tribal card to Garner votes in a country where HG are majority of th it's Somali citizen's.

It was simple election based on numbers and after Waber won against an old Cadaan women easily he again pulled the Islamic card and campaigned to get fundings which brings us to the 13 million he is accused of swindling lol.

I got to give to the guy, he believes that 50cent moto,die rich or keep trying.

:salute:

Fadeexad la soo deristay mid ka mid ah Musharraxiinta u taagan doorashada Somalia​

Sunday November 07, 2021 - 09:34:34
IMG_202E4A-3A7ADE-828EE5-904F01-83E76F-BC6652.jpg

Sida uu qoray wargeyska Aftonbladet Iskuulka Muslim Römosse School

Dowlada Sweden ayaa dhalashadii iyo baasaboorkii kala noqotay Madaxii hore ee dugsiga Muslimiinta Sweden Cabdirisaaq Waaberi oo haatan ka mid ah ah musharaxiinta Madaxweynaha Somalia iyo golaha shacabka, ahna Guddoomiyaha xisbiga Midnimo Qaran ee uu horey u hogaamin jiray C/raxmaan baadiyow.

CabdirisaaqWaaberi ayaa lagu eedeeyay inuu malaayiin karoon Swedish ah uu musuq maasuqay, lacagtaasoo lagu maalgaliyay ururo siyaasiyeed iyo kuwa Islaamiyiin ah oo ka jira gudaha Soomaaliya.

Cabdirisaaq ayaa horay u ahaa Xildhibaan ka tirsan baarlamanka Sweden iyo madaxii Iskuulka Muslim Römosse School ee magaalada Göteborg ayaa lagu helay inuu lunsaday lacag dhan 13 milyan oo karoon Swedish ah oo u dhiganta hal milyan iyo bar dollarka Maraykanka.

Sida uu qoray wargeyska Aftonbladet Iskuulka Muslim Römosse School ee magaalada Göteborg ayaa haatan albaabada loo laabay maadaama la lunsaday lacagihii keydka ahaa ee loogu talo galay in iskuulkaas lagu horumariyo.

Dhaqdhaqaaqa Maaliyadeed ee Cabdirisaaq Waaberi oo baaritaano lagu sameeyey ayaa lagu ogaaday inuu lacag caddaan ah u shubay dad kala duwan oo Soomaaliya jooga.

Cabdirisaaq Waaberi ayaa beeniyey inuu lacagtaas lunsaday, wuxuuna eedeymahan ku tilmaamay kuwo ay gadaal ka riixayaan dad dano gaar ah leh.

Pretty sure he is Warsangali.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@DR OSMAN This Dr Haraco is a menace wallahi.

Proper Machiavellian politics, got himself and his daughter taxpayer funded positions in government in exchange for branch stacking.

The more I read about the debacle the more I think he’s a slimy conman but the more I think he will not face any major punishment.

The corruption commissions are going after the political heavyweights he used to network with, not him or his community group.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes back to running his community group in Heidelberg by next year.